cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

tag
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

congrats

Message 11 of 17
creditprotector
Contributor

Re: My TU score jumped 50 points today!!! I am dying to app for something but shouldn't!

CoSmiley Very Happyngratulation!!!

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 626
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks unfortunately my card cannot be upgraded to signatute but oh well!!
Message 13 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

would it be greedy to hit the cli button again and ask for me? I think they use the same hard pull for 30 days right? 

Message 14 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

I guess i am so inclined to get every upgrade and offer i can because i am afraid midland is going to report to TU next month and then its back on my reports Smiley Sad

Not sure how that works: it would officially be deleted later this year but tu is great on an early removal. I really ticked off midland so they report an update every month.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i would CLI with boa, it your uti is low they will give it to you ! 

other than that garden 

Message 16 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

I requested a cli of 4k. Total limit is 7k, instantly approved. I should have requested 7k to give me a 10k limit. I was afraid they would counter with a NO lol.

i am on the fence about calling and asking for more. Like why didn't I just request more to begin with I assume I'd have to address with them? 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.