Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU- 24 hour review message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU- 24 hour review message

I was so excited to reach my 91/3 and apply for a second card. So, I pulled the trigger and got the 24 hour review message Uuugghhh!!!

I haven’t been notified of a HP on my any of reports yet.

Should I be worried? Should I call them? Or should I just await their reply in 24 hrs?

Please advise! My anxiety is kicking in big time.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU- 24 hour review message

i was in the same situation a few days ago. app'd for my third nfcu card. got 24h message. got email and text an hour later saying approved for 20k amex. nothing to worry about. for all three of my cards and my cloc with them, none of them were instant and each time an email/text came within a few hours. 

Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I’ll be patient.
Message 3 of 5
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Hang in there and let us know ASAP.

I am counting down the days myself.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 4 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks. I’ll be patient.

I never got an email or a text. I just checked my home page, and poof, there it was. Check every two hours if you can't bear the wait time Smiley Wink

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.