Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU $500 SL- How To Request 91/3

tag
jbestman007
Contributor

Re: NFCU $500 SL- How To Request 91/3

Don't forget, that only holds if you have not reached your internal limit for a revolving account with NAVY. I recently applied for a CLI with them, it was granted but I later got a snail mail informing me that I was near or at my ceiling for revolving credit.  

Message 11 of 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jbestman007 wrote:

Don't forget, that only holds if you have not reached your internal limit for a revolving account with NAVY. I recently applied for a CLI with them, it was granted but I later got a snail mail informing me that I was near or at my ceiling for revolving credit.  

Yes, but that internal limit rises over time, it's not fixed. The only fixed cap is $80k total across all cards, and $50k max individually on all cards except the Flagship I believe. 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks everyone weighing in on this. It was a first and unusual so the x3 is what was requested/approved

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/NFCU-Go-Rewards-91-3-CLI/td-p/6564317 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.