Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU 91/3 DENIAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU 91/3 DENIAL

My recon ended up being a DENIAL! I am beyond disappointed! I was looking forward to this day for months =(

Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear OP.  Just give things time to breathe and you can try again when things are more optimal.

Message 12 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My recon ended up being a DENIAL! I am beyond disappointed! I was looking forward to this day for months =(

Can you provide us with your DPs and income?

I could be wrong, but there are so many posts on here about 91 days/3 statement cuts, that people forget it's not an approval. It's just the minimum amount of time to wait before requesting a CLI or applying for another card. 

Denial could be for a number of factors. We can guide you in the right direction with more info. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got denied too for a second NFCU Amex card. I requested a CLI increase on my other card. I received a message back stating that I have met the max line of the credit for that card but as a courtesy they increased it by $2500, which was very nice of NFCU. I wanted a second card to lower my utilization even further. I just paid off a bunch of credit card debt and went from 50% utilization to 24%. I paid off $18K on a NFCU card. Not sure why I was declined but waiting to see the denied letter...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.