cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CEO Email?

tag
supill

NFCU CEO Email?

Has anyone had any success sending the CEO an email from a denial and denied recon? I got my letter and it didn't state a single reason for denial and my NFCU internal score is on the higher end. My credit score is around 700 on all 3. No recent lates, I did have a BK 7 that's a little over two years old and Navy was not included.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CEO Email?

@supill, Sorry for your denial, you might call to recon? ..

I do not think the CEO's email is the route to go down.

NFCU is very gun shy when it comes to having BK's on record.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@supill wrote:

Has anyone had any success sending the CEO an email from a denial and denied recon? I got my letter and it didn't state a single reason for denial and my NFCU internal score is on the higher end. My credit score is around 700 on all 3. No recent lates, I did have a BK 7 that's a little over two years old and Navy was not included.

I've not read of such success.

Navy is a door that always opens to persistent polite knocking. I'm unsure how effective enlisting a battering ram might be. I'm more impatient than most & yet were I in your position, 100% I would wait.

Message 3 of 11
blindambition
Senior Contributor

I'm quite sure that tactic won't work, especially if you tried recon the traditional way. With that said, email info is widely available with a Google search.

Message 4 of 11
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't be messing around with emailing the CEO. If you've already went the recon route with no success, I would just take a few months off.

I am sorry to hear about your denial though, best of luck going forward!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 5 of 11
supill

Thank you all! I will just wait a few months to try again! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@supill wrote:

@supill, When you do get ready to apply again, call in for a Navy rep to do a over the phone pre-qualify.

Those are generally pretty solid. That could save you a HP.

Take the online pre-qualify tool with a grain of salt.

DP's have proven time and time again, that it is not that accurate.

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@supill wrote:

not sure but a 2 yo bk is reason enough. 

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@supill wrote:

I've not read of such success.

Navy is a door that always opens to persistent polite knocking. I'm unsure how effective enlisting a battering ram might be. I'm more impatient than most & yet were I in your position, 100% I would wait.

Best advice hereSmiley Happy.

Ive had to fight and claw my way to the credit i have with Navy but its been through polite and persistent  cli requests and a graveyard of hardpulls on my credit reportSmiley Wink. Navy owns my TU, Penfed my EquifaxSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@supill wrote:

@supill, When you do get ready to apply again, call in for a Navy rep to do a over the phone pre-qualify.

Those are generally pretty solid. That could save you a HP.

Take the online pre-qualify tool with a grain of salt.

DP's have proven time and time again, that it is not that accurate.

a new account is still a hp even if you prequalify. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.