Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI frozen reports?

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

NFCU CLI frozen reports?

Hey everybody! Someone last week used my info to apply for a one main financial loan... Well that sucks... 

but I remembered I can ask for CLI from NFCU on both of my cards... so I decided to apply! Still no response in the last 6 hours.. my reports on all 3 are frozen, do I have to unfreeze before I apply for CLI? 

I would unfreeze TU but it says if I unfreeze I have to wait 24hr to freeze again?. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI frozen reports?

@Creditplz, NFCU should be able to give CLI's with frozen / locked CB's.

ETA: If they are busy, can take up to 48 hours, keep checking your available credit?

Message 2 of 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thank you @M_Smart007 ! Yeah I wasn't sure if the holiday meant nobody working or not! I'll keep checking! Applied on both cards, flagship and CR

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

Thank you @M_Smart007 ! Yeah I wasn't sure if the holiday meant nobody working or not! I'll keep checking! Applied on both cards, flagship and CR

@Creditplz, NP  ..they might be short staffed on a Holiday.

Message 4 of 7
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Dont panic, its normal for NAVY to take 24 - 48 hours to review.

Every time with me its 1 or 2  days.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 5 of 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@SUPERSQUID wrote:

Dont panic, its normal for NAVY to take 24 - 48 hours to review.

Every time with me its 1 or 2  days.

This.

If no limit change after 72-96 hours, then assume it was denied. 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yeserday was indeed a holiday for NFCU although they did have staff.. Had to call them about putting a lien on my car and said I went to DMV today she was shocked it was open due to the holiday. I responded I was in FL and hurricane caused them to close for 4 days so likely they were catching up as a normal 10 min apt took 4 hours..  Anyways yes they were by most means considered closed on monday.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.