Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cash rewards application - Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cash rewards application - Update: Approved

I lurk on MyFico community like it's my job lol I figred it was time for me to give back!

I just applied for a NFCU Cash Rewards Credit Card and received a 24 review message.  I wanted to put my profile out there to maybe help someone else out. They pulled Transunion for the application.
Transunion Scores
Fico 8 - 669 (6/10/18)
Fico Bankcard 8 - 663 (5/30/18)
Fico Bankcard 4 - 650 (5/30/18)
This application made my 20th inquiry in 2 years (from applying for mortgages last year i had 14 inquiries because they shared my info with me knowing. TU is the only CB not to remove the extra inquires for me.)
Last late was 13 months ago on my car (5 lates all together - 4 from 2016)
NFCU Amex $1980/$3000
Capital One Quicksilver $209/$900
Discover $231/$2000
Armed Forces Bank $0/$300
Total Visa $8/$400
Credit One $303/$850

Closed accounts consist of a secured loan paid on time and paid off early
A car loan from 2014-2016 with a bunch of lates and a REPO but was paid off
No collections

Update: 6/15/18 called to verify my identity and said it could take another 24 hours!

6/16/18 50 hours since app and 26 hours since phone verification and no decision yet. It is a Saturday so maybe Monday?

APPROVED 6/18/18 Checked my NFCU application status online...... It said approved.  Was for sure it was for a low amount and I would be asking for a recon but to my surprise i was approved for $10,000!!! Having a relationship with them really does help a lot!

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Cash rewards application - Update: Approved

Woo hoo Navy rocksSmiley Happy. Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cash rewards application - Update: Approved

Congrats on approval and nice SL , Thats my next credit union i will apply

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.