Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Credit Card

I received an invite via mail. I applied for a NFCU card and got this message: "Your application has been accepted and is currently being reviewed. The processing time for a credit card application is 24 hours unless additional information is needed."

Is this their polite way of saying denied?   Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Credit Card

Not at all. More often than not it goes to manual review to get checked over by a loan officer before approval so best just to wait.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I received an invite via mail. I applied for a NFCU card and got this message: "Your application has been accepted and is currently being reviewed. The processing time for a credit card application is 24 hours unless additional information is needed."

well? how did it go? Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
rex_03
Contributor

I would be curious of the outcome also?

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

well? how did it go? Smiley Very Happy

@Anonymous

If it was for their AMEX product, I've heard those apps get that message the OP mentioned. A lot of people were apping .. Hope it worked out, and you were approved!! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.