Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU DENIAL SURPRISE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU DENIAL SURPRISE

I applied for the Platinum card at 74 days in...DENIED...Message was-application does not meet requirements, as in, TOO EARLY. They sent me a message stating they won't consider me a 2nd card until 90 days in. SO----I have NOT been hit with any HP at all. Been a week since denial. I guess when not meeting minimum time requirements, they do not do any credit pull. Nice...SURPRISE

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU DENIAL SURPRISE

Lol good surprise. When i went for my 1st cli increase i did it like a week or so too early, ended up submitting 3 times becsuse never got any response or communication that it got theough. Ended up with 3 letters that all said same thing ,too early. No hps l9lSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

So Sorry OP

Hugs

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol i did the same. I applied for a 2nd card and got the same statement. i just wanted to try and see what would happen. Now I know...back to waiting.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recieved the letter regarding the denial--as figured, letter stated...ACCOUNT TOO NEW---Never did recieve a HP

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.