I just had my 3rd statement cut for my NFCU Platinum MC. It's 3 days before it'll hit 90 days, but I am curious if any member around here had asked for their CLI earlier then the 90 days with 3 statements cut or not? Not that I can't wait for 3 days, but I will admit that the itch is there to attempt and push the button. The only issue of course is that I wouldn't want to screw up my odds to then get the CLI eventually after the 90 days.
In my opinion, I'd just wait...it's only few more days... Good luck to you though...hopefully you'll have positive results!