cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship Denial Then Work-Around

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

NFCU Flagship Denial Then Work-Around

Just so that everyone is aware Navy is still moving limits around to those who don't qualify for new card. I have both the Platinum MC/Visa and apped for the Flagship day before yesterday. Instantly denied. Reconned. Underwriter responded that I had reached my internal limit, presently, with them. Asked if I could move part of my MC credit limit to open the Flagship account. WHY YES YOU CAN!! Tell us how much and we will set you up!!

So, folks, that option is still on the table if they won't outright approve or you've hit their ceiling ...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship Denial Then Work-Around

Hi. Thanks for that info!!

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Whats your limits if you don’t mind me asking? Is there a way to check your internal limit/score before the app? I have another 91/3 coming up next month and I want the flagship but I don’t want to apply if I’m capped lol I don’t think I am but you never know with Navy.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

No, there is no way to check your internal limit/score.

Otherwise there would be about 10,000 less hps for Navy to collectSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
No, there is no way to check your internal limit/score.

Otherwise there would be about 10,000 less hps for Navy to collectSmiley Wink

When they collect all the hard pulls they become the Space Force Federal Credit Union.

I reached my internal limit after applying for my second card at 91/3. This was reason for denial of CLI on my first card. At my next 91/3 I am going to request the CLI first then app the next card.

Starting FICO 8 as of 2 APR 2019

FICO 8 as of 10 OCT 2019

FICO 9 as of 2 APR 2019

Goal 700 across the board by 7/2021
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.