Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship QA

tag
creditwraith
New Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship QA

They use there own scoring model. It ranges from 100-450 and recently I scored like 275 and got their Cash Rewards with a 8k limit at 15%. One of my Ventures had a high UTI at the time when I apped. They send a sheet that tells you what your score was and what items drag it down. On mine, they listed High UTI on an account, recent Inq, and something else I cant remember at the moment. Looking forward to my first CLI request around 4 months because my UTI will be under 10% on every account. In October Ill probably grab their CLOC and FlagShip.

Venture 20k
Venture 15k
QS Siggy 7k
NFCU CashRewards 8k
NFCU CLOC 15k
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently applied for Navy GoReward and was approved for SL $15,500. I believe they pulled my TU and current score is high 600s. But really like the flagship card. I was wondering if they will give me a second card? Does anyone know of the possibilities? Would they pull my credit report again and hit me with another inquire? Any help would be great! Thanks everyone

You could always forgo the second application and send them a message for a product change. They will change you over to the Flagship if you want it.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's awesome MrP thanks I might do that
Message 13 of 17
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Also they use their own scoring model along with Fico 04s I believe , I know it's not fico 08

I applied for a loan with NFCU the other day for a new RV my SO and I are purchasing (it was aproved..).. 

Pulled EQ 681, which matches up with my FICO5 score from that day (my quarterly update was the same day) - so I am pretty sure that is what they are using

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 14 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yes thanks Fltireguy I knew it was one of the older Fico Models , and I know they sometimes use their own model also
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think their own scoring model is just the Credit Card department. When I did a car loan I didn't get the Navy Score, but did on my CC.

Message 16 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Probably so
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.