Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship app

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

Now I get to laugh and say allllll of this , Rem
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 11 of 42
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Hey, at least you're a member 😐

I get to sit on navy parking lot (right accross from Popeyes, mind you), batting eyelashes, wondering if anybody needs a roommate...

Message 12 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Not the eyelashes...

I’m a member but no benefit there at the moment! In time I’m sure.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 13 of 42
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Good luck! Hopefully another killer SL from Navy 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 14 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Already denied P&G, thank you though!
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

Hey, at least you're a member 😐

I get to sit on navy parking lot (right accross from Popeyes, mind you), batting eyelashes, wondering if anybody needs a roommate...

This is why I was thrilled when one of my ex-marine friends moved in with us in January Smiley Very Happy Finally got my foot in the door.

Message 16 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry 7 fiddee, im the biggest tool here lol, though i could use a good hoe for my gardenSmiley Happy. I knew i shouldnt, did it anyway and was denied for FS the other day. Never app when you are down lol, i just get better at adding than subtracting hps from TUSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Yea AJC it sucks for sure! I wanna add to the collection at the moment as well but not really seeing the point
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caught750 wrote:
I applied this morning and app went pending. Hopefully this ends with an approval! Thoughts everyone?

TU9 742
6 inquiries in the last 12 months
Lots of new accts
Just shy of 6 figure income

Again, really hoping for a positive outcome as I’d love to use NFCU for quite a bit in the future. I feel like building history would be a great start!

Need anything further just ask!

What is your utilization and your total debt to income ratio.  I had lower score than you and got approved for 25k.  Also I think I was right around 30/24 when I was approved. 

Message 19 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Util is 3%, DTI is 18%. App was denied.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.