Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship app

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

@Caught750 wrote:
They never gave me my internal score. I had a 750 TU that’s been squeaky clean for over 6 years. Flat out denied.

I think that will be on your denial letter 

Did you get one, btw? 

Message 31 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Yup, nothing specific. Just generic “you do not meet our guidelines”. Recon attempt also got a flat denial with no human interaction.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 32 of 42
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@Aspireto850 wrote:
@Shooting-For-800,

How did you get your internal NFCU score? I’ve asked them about that and they all claim to be ignorant or flat out say that doesn’t exist. I’m interested in applying for another product with them but had a couple of lates last year so want to know how they view me/my history before I get a HO.

Thanks!

It was on my denial letter that came about 4 days later.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 33 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey is that the navy federal near waterfordlakes? the one across from popeys, lol

Message 34 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase- you said they wont let you recon?

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.
Message 35 of 42
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.

Not sure if you are addressing the correct thread @Anonymous since this topic is only referencing the NFCU outcome for the OP, not Chase.

Message 36 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if you are addressing the correct thread @Anonymous since this topic is only referencing the NFCU outcome for the OP, not Chase.

I believe the reference is to @Chasing750. 

Message 37 of 42
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I believe the reference is to @Chasing750. 

I see that now, the reference didn't appear to be clear Chase vs Chasing750 😶  was multitasking earlier.   Disregard my 'Chase' comment @Anonymous

And, to that end I suppose, typically once a reconsideration decision is made by NFCU, AFAIK it's final.  Which I believe @Caught750 already attempted. 

Message 38 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I have and they stood with their denial. Though I highly doubt I will I may consider apping with them again in 15 months. I’m officially in the Super Max Alcatraz of gardens!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 39 of 42
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@Caught750 wrote:
I have and they stood with their denial. Though I highly doubt I will I may consider apping with them again in 15 months. I’m officially in the Super Max Alcatraz of gardens!

Soooo You're saying theres a chance!

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.