cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship app

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@Caught750 wrote:
They never gave me my internal score. I had a 750 TU that’s been squeaky clean for over 6 years. Flat out denied.

I think that will be on your denial letter 

 

Did you get one, btw? 

Message 31 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

Yup, nothing specific. Just generic “you do not meet our guidelines”. Recon attempt also got a flat denial with no human interaction.
WALLET; US Bank Altitude Reserve & Citi Double Cash
PERSONAL; Amex | BBVA | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | NFCU | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current EQ•769 | TU•768 | EX•757
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $220k
Message 32 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@Aspireto850 wrote:
@Shooting-For-800,

How did you get your internal NFCU score? I’ve asked them about that and they all claim to be ignorant or flat out say that doesn’t exist. I’m interested in applying for another product with them but had a couple of lates last year so want to know how they view me/my history before I get a HO.

Thanks!

 

It was on my denial letter that came about 4 days later.

 

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k+ unsecured credit in 2017  -  $350k+ unsecured credit in 2020.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

10% Rotating - Discover                       5%-20% - Amazon & Lowes                  3-6% Groceries - NFCU & Amex Preferred
3-5% Gas - NFCU & Ducks Unl            4% Dining & Entertain - Savor               3% Travel & Hotels - Flagship, Propel, & Uber
2% Everything Else - Flagship             1% Cancer Charity - Fifth Third             0% Finance Promos - Venture & QuickSilver





           
Message 33 of 42
New Visitor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

Hey is that the navy federal near waterfordlakes? the one across from popeys, lol

Message 34 of 42
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

Chase- you said they wont let you recon?

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.
Citi TY MC (AU) $30,000 |Hilton Amex (AU) $30,000|USAA CR Amex $28,000 |Chase United $22,000|Nordstrom VS $25,000
PenFed Rwz VS $30,000 |Quick Silver $13,000 |BAC Cash Rwz $25,000|BBY Visa $10,000|PenFed LOC $25,000 | Lowes $30,000 | Care Credit $15,000 Discover It $6,600 |Costco Visa $5,000 |Consumer CCU VS $10,000
NFCU Flagship $19,800 |State Farm Visa $4,000 | Marvel MC $10,000| NFCU LOC $15,000| Wells Fargo 360 Amex $9,500| Citi AA $9,000| Huntington $6,500| BCU loc $25,000| Cap1 savor $10,000| PenFed Amex $7,500

Total Credit line $421,000 | FICO as of 8/3/2019 TU 730 |EQ 699 |EX 697| UTI 2%
Message 35 of 42
Moderator

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@Sean60099 wrote:
Chase- you said they wont let you recon?

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.

Not sure if you are addressing the correct thread @Sean60099 since this topic is only referencing the NFCU outcome for the OP, not Chase.

Message 36 of 42
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@FinStar wrote:

@Sean60099 wrote:
Chase- you said they wont let you recon?

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.

Not sure if you are addressing the correct thread @Sean60099 since this topic is only referencing the NFCU outcome for the OP, not Chase.


I believe the reference is to @Chasing750. 



01/2019:
1/2020:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 37 of 42
Moderator

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@Saeren wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Sean60099 wrote:
Chase- you said they wont let you recon?

I just reconned a decline in January with them. Went from a no to a $12,700 line.

The recon process is simple, you send them a secured message explaining why you want the card. I have seen that if you include POI the approval rates come back stronger, but I did NOT send poi with mine.

Not sure if you are addressing the correct thread @Sean60099 since this topic is only referencing the NFCU outcome for the OP, not Chase.


I believe the reference is to @Chasing750. 


I see that now, the reference didn't appear to be clear Chase vs Chasing750 😶  was multitasking earlier.   Disregard my 'Chase' comment @Sean60099

 

And, to that end I suppose, typically once a reconsideration decision is made by NFCU, AFAIK it's final.  Which I believe @Caught750 already attempted. 

Message 38 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

I have and they stood with their denial. Though I highly doubt I will I may consider apping with them again in 15 months. I’m officially in the Super Max Alcatraz of gardens!
WALLET; US Bank Altitude Reserve & Citi Double Cash
PERSONAL; Amex | BBVA | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | NFCU | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current EQ•769 | TU•768 | EX•757
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $220k
Message 39 of 42
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app


@Caught750 wrote:
I have and they stood with their denial. Though I highly doubt I will I may consider apping with them again in 15 months. I’m officially in the Super Max Alcatraz of gardens!

Soooo You're saying theres a chance!


Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.