Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and BoA Applications Pending

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

NFCU and BoA Applications Pending

Credit wise I broke my newly minted silver spade I earned yesterday with apps towards BofA and NFCU. Both went into review which I expected tbh. Slight surprise was NFCU messaging me that they needed IV to continue processing my application so I sent that off and when later called she said to expect something within the next 24-48 hrs so I'm probably going to call them after lunch to see what is going there, same for BofA for that matter.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: NFCU and BoA Applications Pending

@simplynoir wrote:

Credit wise I broke my newly minted silver spade I earned yesterday with apps towards BofA and NFCU. Both went into review which I expected tbh. Slight surprise was NFCU messaging me that they needed IV to continue processing my application so I sent that off and when later called she said to expect something within the next 24-48 hrs so I'm probably going to call them after lunch to see what is going there, same for BofA for that matter.

@simplynoir, I wanted to be able to reply but I couldn't in the garden so I started this thread for you.  Smiley Wink

I app'ed for BoA just a few weeks ago and was denied right away (and this was after getting a CLI), so since your app is in review I suspect you'll hear good news from them soon. 

Same for NFCU - I suspect you'll have a good response from them as well!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.