Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU app upcoming

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU app upcoming

Just joined via a very friendly phone call with a CSR. Dad was long term military employee, so I qualified through him.

Looking at the cards I don’t see anything that replaces what I have working in my daily spends, but this app is really about limits. Any thoughts on card preferences? Will update with results and data points later in the week once I actually make a move. Cheers!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU app upcoming

CC apps are all about personal preference IMHO.  But if you don't see anything that replace your current spend I'd just go with the Plat. It's their low interest card - going as low as 9.99% interest. Could be a decent emergency card if you need to carry a balance. Also has 0% BT offer. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second the Plat. I’ll probably never get a card lower than 7.99% so Navy likely has me on the hook for a Plat for life lol. 

You can also earn rewards in the Member Mall on any of their cards in the form of cash back which is a nice added bonus. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm joining NFCU on Saturday and was about ask what card I should go for, based on my scores (see sig).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.