cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU card application (anyone seen this before)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU card application (anyone seen this before)

So I apped online for the platinum card got all the way to the way to the end where screen says processing please don't refresh or leave page you will receive confirmation shortly... Sat like this for an hour lol...nothing. So i just let it time out and log me off. What gives? Anyone know? I don't want to try again if it already did a HP and when I click credit applications pending it's empty. Any advice?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU card application (anyone seen this before)

Call NFCU and see if the application was submitted and if yes, ask for status.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, definitely call to verify they got the app. Dont worry, they wont biteSmiley Wink best of luckSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys I'll definitely give them a call. I know they don't bite lol... I joined by phone and few days after got my login info on phone before welcome packet. They are super nice and professional.

Should I call tomorrow or wait until Monday? 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so I went ahead and called few mins ago. They couldn't find an app and they doublechecked with finance dept to make sure they also did not receive one. All is well must have just been a glitch. Thanks everyone.

Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, so they didnt receive your app? Are you still going to app the Plat?
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Nope they didn't receive it. Yes I'm going to try again online if it does same thing then I will app over phone.

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hope you get it. Its a great cardSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope they didn't receive it. Yes I'm going to try again online if it does same thing then I will app over phone.

This actually happened the first time I submitted my auto loan app. It didn't go through for some reason. It worked out in the end, and I'm sure it will for you too! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope you get it. Its a great cardSmiley Happy

@Applied few mins ago and worked in 5 seconds, was instantly approved for $1600 @ 17.99%. I'm super happy to get the opportunity from them but I would have liked to get a little higher limit so I could balance transfer $2000 from my 26.99% store cards without damaging utilization on this card.

I think I'll start by BT my amazon which is only $350 out of $6000 CL

I'm so happy to have a better rate lol. Thanks Joe and everyone!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.