Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

My father, brother and sister all got SP CLI from Navy Federal this month. My sister got her CLI on the 6th, my brother on the 13th and my father yesterday. Surprising that NFCU is not Hard Pull crazy anymore. Anyone got a hard pull inquiry for NFCU Credit limit increase this month?

Message 1 of 157
156 REPLIES 156
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

@Anonymous wrote:

My father, brother and sister all got SP CLI from Navy Federal this month. My sister got her CLI on the 6th, my brother on the 13th and my father yesterday. Surprising that NFCU is not Hard Pull crazy anymore. Anyone got a hard pull inquiry for NFCU Credit limit increase this month?

Having read every approval, I did not see 1 HP for a CLI.

Message 2 of 157
AllZero
Mega Contributor

+1
Message 3 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Having read every approval, I did not see 1 HP for a CLI.

Yeah, all SP CLI in the Approval section too. Hopefully, it is a long term thing for SP CLI going forward. 

Message 4 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

I am curious when the cutoff point will be, Dec. 31st or possibly in January. 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.

Message 5 of 157
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You been sleeping all month? There's been quite a slurry of SP CLI going on in the month of giving, although may only be just that. 

However, it would be nice if it is the norm going forward. That said, it is a Credit union so i'm not holding my breath.

It would be nice to see it stick.

Message 6 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.

Message 7 of 157
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I see them, but normally only happen early in the month after AR and FICO score update.

I wonder if a call to NFCU would yield any info on SP's going forward? .. I am tempted to call.

Message 8 of 157
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if a call to NFCU would yield any info on SP's going forward? .. I am tempted to call.

Nooooooooooo. I want it to stay broken, if that's what it is Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 157
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nooooooooooo. I want it to stay broken, if that's what it is Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

You caught me just in time, I was dialing and seen this. Broken it staysSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.