Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

Its possible but it might get moved back to Navy thread. Perhaps if someone wanted to manage it sort of like @FireMedic1 does with his Comenity thread. Id ask people posting to just add dps only as what would clutter the thread would be alot of additionsl posts with comments/questions. If people would just list the relevant dps , it would be easier for people to go through thread. Then any comments they could talk over in Navy thread?Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 157
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Yes, a relevant DP thread is what would be most helpful just like that Comenity thread.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 22 of 157
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did anyone try this with the CLOC?

It looks like AJC tried and got one of those HP things.

I called and they confirmed it would be a HP, as I asked first.

Message 23 of 157
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I have a shiny new hp for a Cloc denialSmiley Happy

Sorry AJC, You should know betterSmiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 157
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Just asked for a CLI for the Wife

Asked for 10k on a $2k GoRewards card that started as a $1k secured in 2016.   It went right to a "your request is being reviewed" screen.  10 minutes later it shows a total CL of $6k.  Looks like they approved a $4k increase with a SP or no pull.

DPs:  Latest EQ 09 - 660

(2) CO's, (2) Ca's

DTI: 15%

UTI:  3%

Has two other NFCU cards that started at $15k, latest 3.5 minths old

She had all bureus locked.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 25 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a shiny new hp for a Cloc denialSmiley Happy

My buddy says to thank you for being the guinea pig. 😂 

Message 26 of 157
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol no problem. I never tried for Cloc before and they wouldnt even counter. Its all good. I finished up my horrible 2019 csmpaign with like 10 + straight hp denisls so whst 1 moreSmiley Wink. Yeah, tried 1 last time for Pendread and yup was a no. From now on im only thinking of HPs as Harry Potters and since im more GoT than HP, ill stay away from them from now onSmiley Happy
Message 27 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dunno why you keep poking the PenDread bear. Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 157
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Its possible but it might get moved back to Navy thread. Perhaps if someone wanted to manage it sort of like @FireMedic1 does with his Comenity thread. Id ask people posting to just add dps only as what would clutter the thread would be alot of additionsl posts with comments/questions. If people would just list the relevant dps , it would be easier for people to go through thread. Then any comments they could talk over in Navy thread?Smiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit Your the CL. It wouldn't bother me to start a thread like the 2 SCT's with Comenity. Make it like you stated above. Lets see if @gdale6 or @CreditCuriosity will approve it.

Message 29 of 157
gjean78
Regular Contributor

NFCU CLI REQUEST FROM HP TO SP?

I wanna collect as much data on the recent change NFCU has made on their Cli request. I'm really curious to see how many people that got SP cli this month and how many who got hp cli.

Message 30 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.