Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

NFCU's maximum unsecured limit is basically the equivalent of Disco's insufficient experience. It just means "not right now" instead of "no more ever." Unless you have hit $80K in total credit card limits and $15K on CLOC, you're not maxed and it's a matter of profile changes or just simply time. 

Message 81 of 157
mrfufoppss
Frequent Contributor

I was told By A Nfcu rep today that all card accounts that are 12 months old or more CLI will Be SoftPulls accounts under 12 months CLI Can Result with a Hp if its (Manual) my Flagship is past 91/3 and my cli was denied by Sp im assuming to actually get one i would have to call in and have a manual cli done?

AOD FCU PLOC 10,000
NAVY FED CLOC 3000

Message 82 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrfufoppss wrote:
I was told By A Nfcu rep today that all card accounts that are 12 months old or more CLI will Be SoftPulls accounts under 12 months CLI Can Result with a Hp if its (Manual) my Flagship is past 91/3 and my cli was denied by Sp im assuming to actually get one i would have to call in and have a manual cli done?

As much as I love Navy, their CSRs are just as clueless as at any other financial institution or company. If you got a CLI denial, wait for the letter. 

Message 83 of 157
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@mrfufoppss wrote:

They seem to like to talk and act as though they know the "rules" but don't always have a grasp of the actual facts.  My Wife just got a SP CLI on a 3 month old Flagship for instance.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 84 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opened My NFCU Flagship in March 2018 at 10K.   Received a 10K HP CLI 3 months later.  On January 10th I asked for a 15K increase to bring the card to 35K.  The next morning I saw I received an 8K increase with a SP.  My EQ Fico 9 score is 799. Wasn't exactly what I hoped for but any SP increase is a good one!

Message 85 of 157
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Opened My NFCU Flagship in March 2018 at 10K.   Received a 10K HP CLI 3 months later.  On January 10th I asked for a 15K increase to bring the card to 35K.  The next morning I saw I received an 8K increase with a SP.  My EQ Fico 9 score is 799. Wasn't exactly what I hoped for but any SP increase is a good one!

Congratulations on your SP CLI!

Message 86 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread prompted me to hit the button on my 4 month old Platinum and see what happened - 

SP CLI - $25k--->$31k Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 157
AllZero
Mega Contributor

^ Congratulations on your CLI! Glad to read SP still in force.
Message 88 of 157
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This thread prompted me to hit the button on my 4 month old Platinum and see what happened - 

SP CLI - $25k--->$31k Smiley Happy

Nice, congrats on your increase! The NFCU SP train is still rolling along in 2020. 

Message 89 of 157
dogmeat
Regular Contributor

Jan 17 NFCU Cash Rewards CLI 20k -> 25k SP.

Message 90 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.