AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: NFCU is no longer Hard Pull Happy?

@joshk4u   This is the thread you seek.

Message 92 of 157
joshk4u
Valued Member

@AllZero Thanks for the info ! I did it last night and had a 4K cli on my cash rewards card. I also have the Flagship but only had it 6 months so far. I wanted to do one on that one also but wasn’t sure if it would be a HP since I haven’t had the card a year yet ! Again thanks 🙏🏼
Message 93 of 157
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@joshk4u wrote:
@AllZero Thanks for the info ! I did it last night and had a 4K cli on my cash rewards card. I also have the Flagship but only had it 6 months so far. I wanted to do one on that one also but wasn’t sure if it would be a HP since I haven’t had the card a year yet ! Again thanks 🙏🏼

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 94 of 157
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@joshk4u wrote:

@joshk4u   Congratulations on your CLI! Good luck on your Flagship.

Message 95 of 157
joshk4u
Valued Member

Allzero
Do you or does anyone know if they will still do a SP with one of their cards that aren’t a full 1 year matured ? Any info would be greatly appreciated-
Message 96 of 157
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@joshk4u wrote:
Allzero
Do you or does anyone know if they will still do a SP with one of their cards that aren’t a full 1 year matured ? Any info would be greatly appreciated-

How old is your card that you want to CLI? IIRC, if you're at the +180 day mark from account open and no previous CLI, you should be eligible. I had a card 10 months old that received a SP CLI last month.

Message 97 of 157
joshk4u
Valued Member

Opened it in July 2019 - never had a CLI yet. And never applied for one. What’s your thoughts?
Message 98 of 157
Scupra
Super Contributor

@joshk4u wrote:
Opened it in July 2019 - never had a CLI yet. And never applied for one. What’s your thoughts?

Do it Smiley Happy Worst case, its a single HP. It's usually worth it 

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 99 of 157
joshk4u
Valued Member

I just did and got the Under Review but no alerts for a HP ! I will let you know if I get one - at least I didn’t get the HP - haha. thanks 🙏🏼
Message 100 of 157
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.