Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy CashRewards CLI Denied

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy CashRewards CLI Denied

I'll probably try again after my card turns a year I'm not going to lie LOL I just want to see if that would work for DP reasons XD     But we will see depends on how I'm feeling in March XD

Message 21 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

They've stated that you're at the max they're willing to give right now. I'd give it six months. Keep using and paying your card(s), pay down other cards, let your scores grow and profile improve, and they'll likely give it up next time Smiley Happy

I would concur with this ^^^ @Girlzilla88.  Unless you have any magical DTI fairies 🧚🧚that can work wonders by March, I'd wait things out for about 6 months to allow a more optimized profile.

Message 22 of 23
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@FinStar      LMAO DTI fairies ROFL XD      no no fairies but I will be knocking my DISCO down to under 30% (right now it's at 90) and I will have paid down my HD card significantly at that point too since it will be paid off End of May Smiley Very Happy      So that's two of the 'higher utl' right there Smiley Very Happy     My AGG was super high when I first got my CR so I am curious to see what they would do/accept at the 1 year mark for DP reasons but who knows I may wait out the 6 months lol....I just have a lot to chew on

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.