Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Approval Chance?

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Approval Chance?

@Morphyyy wrote:

Instant approval! They pulled TU for me which was 680. 1 collection. CAP ONE SECURED $500, CAP ONE PLAT $300, MISSION LANE $300 AND CITI SECURED $500 sitting at 2%UTI with 100% payment history and my credit age is only like 6 months i think.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems like 91/3 is real important with NFCU Hmmmm I may apply for a NFCU CC 

Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyuphoto I'll definitely keep you guys posted. My 91/3 is on 5/25 and since I've gotten the card, I've gained 79 points on TU and 56 on EQ. That being said, I'm excited to see what's next. Even if I just get the $500 that they seem to be handing out too many, I'd be happy...$17,500 isn't too shabby for an active rebuild!!! 🙃

Message 23 of 36
nyuphoto
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous 
I just got approved for my first NFCU cc and on the FICO Simulator it said get a credit card and my scores would jump 50 and 40pts on TU and EXP. It sounds like this might be true based in your last post, I'm waiting to get my next report and NFCU to report to CRA. I’ll know on 5/12 if this is true. 

Cards (In order of approval) TCL: 137k

Chase Home Mortgage 402k 3.25% 30yr | 10/2021 | AU  
App’d for my first CC in April 2020, hoping for a 3k SL… Anyone can turn their credit around.
Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyuphoto Hopefully you'll gain those points. I got mine from this card and having a CO and collection removed from my reports. Also, my utilization on all my revolving is currently 3%. Navy Fed is an AMAZING CU!!! Treat them right and they will show you all the love!!! Keep us posted on your progress!!!

Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Go for it!!! They're the best that's out there. How's your credit currently?

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous My TU is 697,EQ is 690 & EX is 678 

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Morphyyy CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL 😀

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Oh dear, you're good... go for the app and let us know how it goes! 🙂🙂

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous where do I find the app ? Do you have a link by any chance ? Thanks

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.