Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal CLI is pending

tag
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Navy Federal CLI is pending

Has anyone had experience with NF CLI results being pending. I’m hoping if it’s not automatic denial that they are going to offer me something! Jeez, I just took another hard pull for this! TU Credit score about 618. Never made a late payment. Have had card for six months.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal CLI is pending

Here's for hoping for a good outcome.  I believe NFCU uses EQ for CLI's and not TU.  

Message 2 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's for hoping for a good outcome.  I believe NFCU uses EQ for CLI's and not TU.  

I believe @Hasselfree is correct, TU For New Card, EQ for CLI's

Message 3 of 10
swpopham
Established Contributor

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
Has anyone had experience with NF CLI results being pending. I’m hoping if it’s not automatic denial that they are going to offer me something! Jeez, I just took another hard pull for this! TU Credit score about 618. Never made a late payment. Have had card for six months.

50/50 on the 7-10 day message. Id say with your score that low if its a real fico then its going to be a no. IMO

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jazzyvar84 wrote:

What is your utilization like? NFCU likes to see low util, low DTI across your profile.

Message 5 of 10
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

It’s kind of high right now. I had some major medical bills come up. Uti is at 56% across the board and and 42% on NF card.
Message 6 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

If the CL remains unchanged when you check online in the next 24 hours then it's likely a decline OP, unfortunately.
Message 7 of 10
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
It’s kind of high right now. I had some major medical bills come up. Uti is at 56% across the board and and 42% on NF card.

Have you heard anything? Also, I agree w/Finstar, if you haven’t heard anything in 24 hrs, it’s probably a decline.

Also, your UT is way too high and I’m thinking it may be a decline due to high UT.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 10
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

They declined. Lol. I even did two recons and basically begged them.
Message 9 of 10
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jazzyvar84 wrote:
They declined. Lol. I even did two recons and basically begged them.

So sorry. But I think if your bring your total aggregate UT to <28.9% and try again in 91 days, you may have some success. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.