cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

I've never asked for an APR reduction on my card before, so I decided to o ask:

Yay!!Yay!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1381 of 1,522
lyTENciL
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

I posted in approvals, but I should have put my DP in here.

CLI 8K (25->33K) instant approval via app. All reports frozen. EQ9 is 837.

1st CLI on this card, 2.5y old.

FICO (12/22): EX8 838. TU8 826. EQ9 837.
Profile: Clean/thick/aged/new. Revolvers: 7 open, 1 closed. 1 Install.
AoOA/RA 20y. AAoA 4.5y. AoYA/RA 6m. TCL $128.3K.
Message 1382 of 1,522
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@RASULL12 wrote:

6 months ago I did a reallocation of my credit limits among my 3 NFCU cards and didn't have an issue. I just recently decided I would like to adjusty limits again so that my platinum card has a $50k limit. I put a request in to move the $10k from my more rewards card to the platinum card in order to complete a balance transfer. About a day later I got a message back saying that it is against their current policy.  So I sent another request instead of responding the the message and about 7 hours later, my request was approved.  So I guess they are still doing reallocations but only certain customer service reps will actually do it. 

@RASULL12  this is awesome to hear! I'm glad it worked out and thank you for sharing this info with us!  

Message 1383 of 1,522
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@lyTENciL wrote:

I posted in approvals, but I should have put my DP in here.

CLI 8K (25->33K) instant approval via app. All reports frozen. EQ9 is 837.

1st CLI on this card, 2.5y old.

Thanks for circling back and providing us valuable DPs!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1384 of 1,522
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the APR reduction @Adkins !

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 1385 of 1,522
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@SweetCreditObsession wrote:

Congrats on the APR reduction @Adkins !

Thanks! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1386 of 1,522
jdsinm
Established Member

some data points-

double cli same day.

had been 18 months sense i last did it

overall account with them about 6 years old

score in lowish 7 (720-730) as of last month, and nothing really changed- 2 hard inquires

current overall credit useage in complete portfolio about 18%

income in mid tripple digits

have a checking and savings with the for the full time of account

platinium (6 years old)- have a 4K current balance, have had balance for about 2 years, pay double or more minimum

20800-26800

vis sig cash rewards (3 years old)- had very large balance for last year (85% of limit), was paying 300% minimum, paid off less then 30 days ago

25000-30000

Message 1387 of 1,522
abdi12
New Contributor

I requested a CLI a week ago at exactly 181 days since my card graduation. Sadly it never updated and today I received a letter saying that there was a recent change in the CL. Just submitted the CLI request again... hope this time I get it 🤞🏻

Message 1388 of 1,522
abdi12
New Contributor

@abdi12 wrote:

I requested a CLI a week ago at exactly 181 days since my card graduation. Sadly it never updated and today I received a letter saying that there was a recent change in the CL. Just submitted the CLI request again... hope this time I get it 🤞🏻

Update to DP: just got approved!! Went from $2,000 to $3,500. Smiley Happy 

Message 1389 of 1,522
MrZero
Regular Contributor

Well, realized today was day 181, just did my CLI request and instantly approved again, my CR card is now at 35K. 😅

Got a couple more cards in August and CLIs and I need to update my signature. I also think I paid off too much of my secured loan because my scores took a hit in late November (not related to the new cards mentioned) after I paid it down from 75 to 20 to line it up with the last payment and my auto payments.

Next stop an auto loan whenever the vehicle I want gets allocated.

Updated 8/12/22.

Total Inquiries: EX: 1|TU: 1|EQ: 1
Derogs: 0
AAoA: 2Y1M
AoOA: 2Y6M.
AoYA: 1Y1M.
Total CL: 57,600
Utilization: ~1%

Message 1390 of 1,522
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.