Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

Good Luck @spiritcraft1 and agreed, I wish I could combine CL's too. I keep building up individuals in hopes that one day, the announcement will come. Hope the Flagship delay was just a date thing and it goes through. 

I have NOT noticed New SP's aligned to my request date

Message 551 of 1,526
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Datapoints Thread for Membership, CLIs, and Credit Card Products

@cashorcharge wrote:

Good Luck @spiritcraft1 and agreed, I wish I could combine CL's too. I keep building up individuals in hopes that one day, the announcement will come. Hope the Flagship delay was just a date thing and it goes through. 

I have NOT noticed New SP's aligned to my request date

Perhaps they stopped the SP's for CLI's.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 552 of 1,526
jonnyc
Regular Contributor

Have a few questions regarding 91/3.

My Platinum card was approved on 7/2 with a SL of $2,300. My 91 days would be 10/1. I know everyone stresses to make sure that there are 3 full statements. Now my first statement closed on 7/18. I'd think that this isn't considered a full statement however looking at the statement it shows "days in billing cycle" as 30 days. So does this now count as a full statement even though it wasn't...?

Second question I have is that I see DP showing that the 4K is possibly over. I'm seeing past data points showing that the max CLI NFCU will give is 3X. Is that still accurate? I'm trying to get an idea of how much to request.

Just want to make sure that I'm doing the best I can with Navy! Thanks all! Smiley Happy 

Bk Chp. 7 Discharged 04/13/2018
Date of filing: 01/11/2018
Message 553 of 1,526
RASULL12
Contributor

@jonnyc wrote:

Have a few questions regarding 91/3.

My Platinum card was approved on 7/2 with a SL of $2,300. My 91 days would be 10/1. I know everyone stresses to make sure that there are 3 full statements. Now my first statement closed on 7/18. I'd think that this isn't considered a full statement however looking at the statement it shows "days in billing cycle" as 30 days. So does this now count as a full statement even though it wasn't...?

Second question I have is that I see DP showing that the 4K is possibly over. I'm seeing past data points showing that the max CLI NFCU will give is 3X. Is that still accurate? I'm trying to get an idea of how much to request.

Just want to make sure that I'm doing the best I can with Navy! Thanks all! Smiley Happy 

You would need to wait til the 4th statement I would think. And yes $4k is over it's now $8k. So you would get 3x your limit up to $8k in you case that would be max of $6900 for your first cli. 

Message 554 of 1,526
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

So it has officially been 182 days since my DW received a CLI on her only Navy Card, the Cash rewards. I wanted to ask for an increase on her behalf. On the spreadsheet I use to track when we can increase our card limits, I put the date as 6 months instead of 181 days, which is Friday. I'm just double checking that she is eligible today for a limit increase instead of Friday?

Message 555 of 1,526
sourpuss29
Frequent Contributor

@Jordan23ww 

You can use this calculator to be 100 percent sure of the dates:

www.datecalculator.org

Message 556 of 1,526
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@sourpuss29 wrote:

@Jordan23ww 

You can use this calculator to be 100 percent sure of the dates:

www.datecalculator.org

@sourpuss29 thank you so much!

Message 557 of 1,526
portlandmusician
Regular Contributor

Found out today I was declined for the Flagship because I didn't meet the $5k requirement for it, and they said I could try another card, the Go Rewards.  But, I have the Platinum at $9k (originally $3k, then $7k with a CLI request from me, and then $2k auto increase last month).

I also have the More Rewards, my daily flyer, at $25k (SL).

I guess I did just reach my max exposure with them for now.  

Oh well.  Flagship, maybe next year when I travel I'll get you...

Message 558 of 1,526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to much to tell about my NFCU cards. I am with  Navy since for almost 10 years now through AD checking/saving.I also had a personal loan with them around 2015 and paid it off early. The first card I applied was the Flag (2018) with a SL $25k using a pre-approval code. After that I applied for auto refinance with them. Months later I applied for Plat (2019) which I was also using a pre-approval code with a SL $25k. I think my scores were around 720s to 750s for both cards. Last March 2021, I applied for More Rewards with high 780s-800s which is actually irrelevant when you are above 700s and my SL was $7900 (Mar 2021). Three months later NFCU auto cli my card to $9900. I attempted to ask for more but they told me it has been decided. Probably I already have to big CL on the other cards so this card SL is not going to be hugh which I already expected. I will try another CLI on Dec.

Message 559 of 1,526
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

For the last year I've been only asking for $4000 limit increases based on info found on here. Now that some are getting $6000 to $8000 I am contemplating asking for $8000 on my next CLI request. Is Navy Federal still doing a counter offer if you aren't eligible for the full $8000 but are eligible for less or is it a flat out denial?

Message 560 of 1,526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.