Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Denied Me...So Heartbroken

tag
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Denied Me...So Heartbroken

Congratulations, very happy for you! They are a great credit union. Raise that bad boy and over time you will have all the Navy support you need!
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 11 of 22
shavit87
Established Member

Lol I'm on my iphone as we speak no worries and many thanks! Super excited about accomplishing this.
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Glad it worked out. Let us know what the letter said.

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shavit87 wrote:

UPDATE: So I sent them a secured message basically stating I was excited about becoming a member and looking forward to being a borrower as well. I also explained due to some mistakes in my earlier years I had some negative marks on my credit but since then, I've been building positive lines that have been kept with low limits and no late payments. I also attached bank statements for 2 cycles and my past 2 pay stubs.

Late today I got a reply saying my recon was approved...I got $5K!!! I would say this is my highest credit card to date, but guess what happened earlier today? Capital One showed me some love and increased my credit line from $1,500 to $7,500...I'm extremely excited and I thank this forum and all you that posted. I was devastated I had a hard hit on my credit, but no credit line in return. Super excited about rebuilding my credit!

WTG!!!! This is a great news. Congrats on the recon and CLI with CapOne. Now off to garden I hopeSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shavit87 wrote:

UPDATE: So I sent them a secured message basically stating I was excited about becoming a member and looking forward to being a borrower as well. I also explained due to some mistakes in my earlier years I had some negative marks on my credit but since then, I've been building positive lines that have been kept with low limits and no late payments. I also attached bank statements for 2 cycles and my past 2 pay stubs.

Late today I got a reply saying my recon was approved...I got $5K!!! I would say this is my highest credit card to date, but guess what happened earlier today? Capital One showed me some love and increased my credit line from $1,500 to $7,500...I'm extremely excited and I thank this forum and all you that posted. I was devastated I had a hard hit on my credit, but no credit line in return. Super excited about rebuilding my credit!

Congrats on your recon success

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shavit87 wrote:

UPDATE: 

Late today I got a reply saying my recon was approved...I got $5K!!! I would say this is my highest credit card to date, but guess what happened earlier today? Capital One showed me some love and increased my credit line from $1,500 to $7,500..

I look around this room and all I see are BADASSES!!

Message 16 of 22
shavit87
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@shavit87 wrote:

UPDATE: 

Late today I got a reply saying my recon was approved...I got $5K!!! I would say this is my highest credit card to date, but guess what happened earlier today? Capital One showed me some love and increased my credit line from $1,500 to $7,500..

I look around this room and all I see are BADASSES!!

LOL totally agree, it was actually this forum that encouraged me to both ask for a credit increase and get a navy federal credit union card. And to think last year this time I was in the low to mid 500. Slowly but surely I'm reaching my goals and I'm happy to see others are as well.

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear your Heart's back in one piece!

Welcome to the NFCU Family! *the most gracious "banking" organization, by far*

Dig in! Do I see a LOC in your future?!? Smiley Tongue

*just my .02, as I've been happily banking there forever (since "inception", hear my mom tell it)... LOL

@shavit87 wrote:

Message 18 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@shavit87 wrote:

A FANTASTIC TURNAROUND!

And just the right remedy to cure that broken heart Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.