Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Question

tag
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Question

Now that EX has reported, it should be long before EQ is updated.  One of the main reasons NFCU is popular here is they give out fairly large SL's even with average scores and/or income.  I am sure you will be fine.

Another post mentioned NFCU uses EQ-04 for credit card apps.   I believe MyFico shows the score as your 5 score.  While some banks use bankcard scores for credit card apps, I do not believe NFCU is one.

Good Luck!

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: This morning a collection from 9/09 for $136 showed up on TU (according to credit sesame). I'm just going to wait until they can no longer report it because I don't want to apply with a collection on my record.

Current FICO8   EQ 724   TU 699   EX 730

Credit Sesame score June 5th was 675. June 6th showed an increase to 711 and today a decrease back to 675. MyFico has not alerted me to any changes in my TU score. I'm a bit dissatisfied with MyFico's service.

Message 22 of 25
AvaMarie77
Established Member

My TransUnion score is 700. No Collections

Navy Federal did a hard pull on TransUnion for this card.

My annual income is: $77,000

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@realestatemarie wrote:

My TransUnion score is 700. No Collections

Equifax 650. One Collection/Medical Bill

Experian is 688. One Collection/Medical Bill

I applied for Cash Rewards (Green Card) approved for Cash Rewards Signature $23,000 APR 12.9%.

Navy Federal did a hard pull on TransUnion for this card.

My annual income is: $77,000

I currently have a Merrick Bank Card- $550 limit and a Capital One Card (GM BuyPower)  $500 limit.

Mine isn't a medical collection. I was a cosigner on a hundred dollar loan. I've also known about it for the last two years and should have just paid it but am pig headed and didn't want to pay what I figure is someone else's debt, even though I know that I'm legally responsible. I think another thing that stopped me paying it was that every couple of months it will just disappear... Then reappear like it did today. Anyway, it's just a couple months until it can no longer be reported and it would make me feel better applying with no baddies.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went for it anyway and was instantly approved for 4,300. 

Someone please explain the steps to apply for the CLOC

Thank you all

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.