Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Chilli
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

LOL...@CA, I got some nerve...I remember when I was scared too.

Message 91 of 17,187
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Screw it .. just applied for a cash rewards and ......

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Signature cashRewards Visa. Your credit line will be $17,000.00. Your APR will be prime plus 6.4. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 business days.

17k is not that bad of a limit .. would have loved 25-50k lol 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 92 of 17,187
Chilli
Established Contributor

See...Congrats!

Message 93 of 17,187
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

i just got an email from NFCU saying i have a secure message waiting for me about my application and i need to copy and paste the link into my browser to view it ? I instead logged onto my NFCU and there is no messages .. **bleep** ?

Message 94 of 17,187
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

i just got an email from NFCU saying i have a secure message waiting for me about my application and i need to copy and paste the link into my browser to view it ? I instead logged onto my NFCU and there is no messages .. **bleep** ?

it's not under regular messages, it's under documents... it's like capital one docs vs messages thing... it is easier to follow the link!

Message 95 of 17,187
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

k checked .. didn't say anything i didn't know .. approved

i am always cautious when clicking links in email
Message 96 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chilli- I want to apply now so bad but I havent opened a checking with them yet and when I do its going to be a joint account with my husband so im patiently waiting for my husband to be ready to switch his DD over but as soon as we get that joint account up and running I am definitely applying

I was going to close out Credit One as soon as I got approved for NFCU but I only had it since august and this years fee has already been paid. I actually asked for advice about what to do with credit one on here and was told to keep it open till July (1 month before ny next yearly fee is due) then close it. Trust me, in one of my post I wrote how much I hate looking at it and just want to cancel it now lol. If I would of known where I would be today back in august I would of never gotten it. I regret getting it. CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL!!!! Thats awesome.
Message 97 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

DarkFrosty- APPLY APPLY APPLY!! Click on the submit button NOW!!

I felt the same exact way as you just 2 weeks ago. I was so scared. My scores are not the best, I just started rebuilding, I opened a lot of new accounts recently, lots of inquiries, and was just scared to apply!! I kept going in, filling out the app, and then canceling out of it. I was finally talked into doing it by this forum and im so happy I did. I wish I would of done it earlier actually!!! It was one of the best decisions I ever made!! NFCU is not your normal lender at all. I guarentee you will be happy and regret not doing it sooner. APPLY
plus the cash rewards is having a sign up bonus right now. Spend $3K in the next 90 days and get $200 cash back!! Now is the time.
Message 98 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

DARK FROSTY- Nevermind I just seen you applied and was APPROVED!!! YAYYYYY!! Thats amazing. Congrats!!!

Message 99 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question.....as you get CLIs with NFCU do you get APR reductions too or do you have to ask
Message 100 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.