Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
stinastina
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

@mrldp40 wrote:

@stinastina wrote:

@mrldp40 wrote:
I only have 2 oloc"s with penfed 500 each they want approve a card til scores are 640 eq nextgen I believe

Did you try or are you waiting ? I am trying to get to 650 eq before I apply.

i tried instant denial

Sorry about that. I will be waiting with you before trying. 

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 3451 of 17,187
vollybal
Regular Contributor

So, like I said yesterday my 91st day is today so, I woke up, had a good breakfast and sat in front of the computer and asked for the MAX AND.....

24 HOUR REVIEW...I do not mind if they do a pull as it would be nice to see if I truly get it or not, but I will be watching to see.

Now, I was saying I might go and try for the 2nd card, well I did not know which one to go after since I have the Cash rewards, going in between Flagship and Go rewards. Since the promotion of the extra points is going on, I decided to pull the trigger and try for the Go Rewards AND.....

APPROVED!!!! $7900 SL

So needless to say they are still very generous on the giving out Cards with high limits just not sure if they are going to bump the CL on the Cash Rewards Card.

I believe now that after I find out about CLI, I am gardening for a good amount of time as I need my CRs to age now and recover from NFCU...heehee

NFCU IS A ROCKSTAR AND I LOVE THEM!!!!

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

Message 3452 of 17,187
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@vollybal wrote:

So, like I said yesterday my 91st day is today so, I woke up, had a good breakfast and sat in front of the computer and asked for the MAX AND.....

24 HOUR REVIEW...I do not mind if they do a pull as it would be nice to see if I truly get it or not, but I will be watching to see.

Now, I was saying I might go and try for the 2nd card, well I did not know which one to go after since I have the Cash rewards, going in between Flagship and Go rewards. Since the promotion of the extra points is going on, I decided to pull the trigger and try for the Go Rewards AND.....

APPROVED!!!! $7900 SL

So needless to say they are still very generous on the giving out Cards with high limits just not sure if they are going to bump the CL on the Cash Rewards Card.

I believe now that after I find out about CLI, I am gardening for a good amount of time as I need my CRs to age now and recover from NFCU...heehee

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

we ARE everyone of us on this AWESOME board is VERY happy for YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3453 of 17,187
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@vollybal wrote:

APPROVED!!!! $7900 SL

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

Scores?

Message 3454 of 17,187
peghede
Valued Contributor

@ vollybal, when was trying to cli my first card always got declined, then i app for 2nd card was instant approved 7k ,92 days later i cli 2nd card to 22k instant, yet the first card wont cli still seats @23 for over a year, now i try cli 2nd card @ 22k after little over 6 monts and got 24 hrs and i cancelled request, i guess navy cards chokes after 20+k in cli.

Message 3455 of 17,187
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@vollybal wrote:

APPROVED!!!! $7900 SL

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

Congrats on the second card! Smiley Happy

Message 3456 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to figure out how I want to address going for that CLI with NCFU. Got a 640 Fico 9 they are reporting to me and I've gone over the six months with a Go Rewards account open. I also just recently just got a new job and my income got bumped 20k. I just don't have enough time on the job yet and only got one pay stub to watch. 

Not sure I should just go for the CLI now or wait till having the 2nd paystub incase they ask for a POI.

Message 3457 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

YALL IM SHOUTING!!!!!!! I posted other day had a 1700 cash rewards and applied for a increase was denied, applied for cloc for 7500 as I was scared to ask for any more APPROVED. Been keeping up the thread on this, just applied for the go rewards AND WAS APPROVED FOR 6800.00 IM TAKING MY TAIL TO THE GARDEN RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!!!!!

Message 3458 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

YALL IM SHOUTING!!!!!!! I posted other day had a 1700 cash rewards and applied for a increase was denied, applied for cloc for 7500 as I was scared to ask for any more APPROVED. Been keeping up the thread on this, just applied for the go rewards AND WAS APPROVED FOR 6800.00 IM TAKING MY TAIL TO THE GARDEN RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP!!!!!

WAY TO GO dch........Congrats. When did you first get approved for the 1700 cash rewards card...has it been 90 days or better? 

Message 3459 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes was approved in April for the cash rewards the 14th. Thank you im truly done with applying for anything for now!!!!!
Message 3460 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.