Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

@Anonymous sweet @Mahraja !

I've been trying for the 3rd personal card, but it seems to be made of unobtainium for me

@Mahraja wrote:

got the 2nd bad boy just now Smiley Tonguenext stop PL Smiley Embarassed

photo 056.jpg

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7581 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question for all the NFCU experts. Was approved for my first NFCU card June 1st at the bare minimum $500. First statement cut June 24th and it still has not show up on any of my reports. Is NFCU usually this slow in reporting a new CC?

Message 7582 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick question for all the NFCU experts. Was approved for my first NFCU card June 1st at the bare minimum $500. First statement cut June 24th and it still has not show up on any of my reports. Is NFCU usually this slow in reporting a new CC?

It will be sometime after your first due date closes usually.   i think mine is 5 days after the due date.  Also keep in mind they may have reported, but its not on the CB's yet.  

Message 7583 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

I've been trying for the 3rd personal card, but it seems to be made of unobtainium for me

@Mahraja wrote:

photo 056.jpg

@Mahraja   I thought you had 2 even 3 already?  did you close one?    Congrats either way Smiley Happy

Message 7584 of 17,187
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

photo 056.jpg

@Mahraja   I thought you had 2 even 3 already?  did you close one?    Congrats either way Smiley Happy

This was my error. 

I congratulated him on a 6 month old approval because I pulled up the wrong page.

I will now go sit in the corner

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7585 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Not an expert but I opened an NFCU card on 5/17 and they did not report until 2nd statement cut on 7/4.

Message 7586 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100

I congratulated him on a 6 month old approval because I pulled up the wrong page.

I will now go sit in the corner

I have SO been there.. i was chatting away on a topic that hadn't been used in over a year.   It happens Smiley Happy

Message 7587 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not an expert but I opened an NFCU card on 5/17 and they did not report until 2nd statement cut on 7/4.

+1 on this.   I said due date, but your description of second statement probably makes more sense Smiley Wink

Message 7588 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I apped for a CLI when my secured card graduated and it was denied. "Reached maximum unsecured limit". Are they telling me that as a whole? Or because I was trying to get a CLI on an Nrewards? I've seen others where it says reached maximum unsecured limit and then they app for another card.. only to get approved for 25k lol.

I haven't reached 91 days yet on my cash Rewards so maybe that's it? Score when they pulled was 611 equifax... also strange as my fico 8 and 9 are both higher and were higher when they pulled it. I applied right after the graduation to $2000. I've only had NFCU for about 7 months. I don't have much debt and make $75,000 a year. Hard to say I've reached their unsecured limit when people making 60k are rocking 3 cards at 25k each lol.

Any thoughts?
Message 7589 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

The you have reached Navy limit message in any form, it usually just a "we need more history/time with you"  I have received that msg, and within 3 weeks, i was given a new card and cloc.   That msg is not a denial, but more of a "not yet" thing. 

With time, you will see them be so much more generous than any other lender.  they just have to warm up first. 

I started with a single 1k approval as a rebuilder.   As you can see from my siggy now, that has grown "some" LOL  You will get there and its the hardest part of anything credit ( i know it is for me).. sometimes you just have to wait. 

Message 7590 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.