Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

I have to say that while I was reading ypur post in anticipation...I was probably just as let down as you were. At least it was animated...right...?!
Message 9101 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have to say that while I was reading ypur post in anticipation...I was probably just as let down as you were. At least it was animated...right...?!

My thoughts exactly smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 9102 of 17,187
MikeGolf
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Mike,

I just did and got approved for 15k. I only asked for 5k more though.

Yeah, I did as well asked for 5k got 12k. All on the SP from my AR

Message 9103 of 17,187
SMB85
New Contributor

Has anyone had a recent 91/3 or one coming up? Mine is next week on my CR with a $500 SL (4 statements already -- first one cut a week after opening) and I'm hoping for some good luck with a second card. They've pumped the brakes on anything else for the time being -- no CLOC, no auto refi. I don't think they like my EQ (09 sitting at ~577) profile at all, but they're willing to play with my TU (08 sitting ~605).

I've been running a ton through the card and paying every week.

Message 9104 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SMB85 wrote:

Has anyone had a recent 91/3 or one coming up? Mine is next week on my CR with a $500 SL (4 statements already -- first one cut a week after opening) and I'm hoping for some good luck with a second card. They've pumped the brakes on anything else for the time being -- no CLOC, no auto refi. I don't think they like my EQ (09 sitting at ~577) profile at all, but they're willing to play with my TU (08 sitting ~605).

I've been running a ton through the card and paying every week.

With your scores, I am not sure that Navy will give you a second card. I would try for a 3X CLI first and see what they say. 

Message 9105 of 17,187
SMB85
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

With your scores, I am not sure that Navy will give you a second card. I would try for a 3X CLI first and see what they say. 

I tried last week for a CLI (after February AR and 3 statements) and the notice said account too new (not surprised here -- and there was no HP), but I'm definitely going to try again after the account hits 91 days next week.

Also, my internal NFCU score was 266 or so after I first signed up with them.

Message 9106 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried for CLI on my three NFCU cards and a PC for my platinum card. Denied on all three CLI (two HP on credit) but approved for the PC. FICO 9 score is 610 and DTI is 25%. I think I'll get the score up closer to or over 650 and try again Smiley Happy
Message 9107 of 17,187
kugel
Valued Contributor

Anyone else can’t log in to navy accounts?
Message 9108 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope can't log in
Message 9109 of 17,187
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope can't log in

Same here; app is OOS (out of service).

I'm sure they'll have it back up before too long.

Message 9110 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.