Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

91 days for another NFCU Card after approval. On the Cloc, I first applied for $5K and was instantly approved. After 91 days I asked for an increase to $15K and also instantly approved.
Message 10111 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 10112 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stepped out of the garden to app for a 2nd card- the Platinum and instant approval for 20k.  Also took a stab at a CLI for my VisSig from 25k to 40k and it went to pending.   Pleased with the approval so if the CLI is a no, I can move some from that card over.   Just looking to take advantage of the BT goodies to pay down other things. 

Back to the garden I go and will stay until 2020.

Message 10113 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like my CLI was approved (a bit over an hour) as my credit available has changed.  Wow, really loving nfcu!!!  91/3  has been good to me and worth the HP's!

Message 10114 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like my CLI was approved (a bit over an hour) as my credit available has changed.  Wow, really loving nfcu!!!  91/3  has been good to me and worth the HP's!

You went from $25K to 40K on the Cash Rewards? I was thinking about trying to go from $20K to $35K on my Flagship.

Message 10115 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You went from $25K to 40K on the Cash Rewards? I was thinking about trying to go from $20K to $35K on my Flagship.

Yes, the CR.  35k from NFCU today- not a bad day!

Message 10116 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I received an answer back from Navy via SM concerning whether or not you have to call up or request to unblock something to be able to receive auto increases if elible. I was told all members with credit cards are automatically " opted in" for this as our accounts are periodically reviwed to see if we are elible. No need to have them uncheck anything lolSmiley Wink
Message 10117 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hit 6 months from my last CLI on my Navy Flagship card and asked for an increase from $20K to $35K and was denied this time around. With that said I decided to close my Platinum with a $20K limit and move that limit to my $20K Flagship. Took about two days for it to happen but Navy Federal approved it via SM. Now I just have to work on getting my APR down. Ive heard you can request once a year, does that mean once you're a member for a year or the card is a year old?

Facetune_23-07-2019-16-11-40.JPG

Message 10118 of 17,187
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Question. Wasn't the interest rate on your Platinum a lot lower than the Flagship?

What was the purpose for closing the Platinum—was it just to have a $40K CL on the Flagship?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10119 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
91 days for another NFCU Card after approval. On the Cloc, I first applied for $5K and was instantly approved. After 91 days I asked for an increase to $15K and also instantly approved.

do they do another HP for the CLOC CLI?

Message 10120 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.