Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Will do @Anonymous ! Lol all the “Celebration Liquid” is on me! Also yeah I get the real cobrand meaning. I just didn’t know how else to explain it in context. I did not however know all the info you shared with me. Thankyou MUCH for that! Very good to know... Idk what I would do without all of you here!

Probably learn your credit from a YT'rSmiley Wink

🤭🤗😂

Message 14861 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Will do @Anonymous ! Lol all the “Celebration Liquid” is on me! Also yeah I get the real cobrand meaning. I just didn’t know how else to explain it in context. I did not however know all the info you shared with me. Thankyou MUCH for that! Very good to know... Idk what I would do without all of you here!

Probably learn your credit from a YT'rSmiley Wink

🤭🤗😂

lol, or am i behind the times as per usual? Tik Toc??😄

Message 14862 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to go off topic guys but it will be quick!

@AverageJoesCredit I had to laugh at your YT'r comment cuz when I decided to start building, I watched 2 million YT videos one weekend. I told my dad I was going to start my build and he asked what my game plan was. I explained that I needed to borrow $5K for a secured card and mentioned that I had to be added as an AU to several of his high limit cards. After he stopped laughing hysterically and said NO, he told me that I needed to do my research here in this community and get off YT for good. He sent me the Disco prequal link and the Navy phone number to join.

Best. Advice. Ever. 

Aloha Sunday everyone and now back to Navy!! 😉

Message 14863 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit I had to laugh at your YT'r comment cuz when I decided to start building, I watched 2 million YT videos one weekend. I told my dad I was going to start my build and he asked what my game plan was. I explained that I needed to borrow $5K for a secured card and mentioned that I had to be added as an AU to several of his high limit cards. After he stopped laughing hysterically and said NO, he told me that I needed to do my research here in this community and get off YT for good. He sent me the Disco prequal link and the Navy phone number to join.

Best. Advice. Ever. 

Lol you mentioned Navy so no TOS violation for you haha!.   Great storySmiley Happy.  By the time YT is done we will have Bank of the YT Credit card VisasSmiley Wink

Message 14864 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with YT is that you watch one video out of your normal viewing habits, and for the next week or two you're inundated with dozens of unrelevant videos! 

BTW there was an NFCU video on YT among several other credit related ones.

Message 14865 of 17,187
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Asking for a family member he opened a secured nfcu on August 20

Can he  try to apply for regular credit card  with nfcu or it's too early?

Message 14866 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jccflat NFCU requires that 91 days have past since you opened the last card, looks like that will be November 19th and 3 FULL statements have happened before you can apply and be approved for another card.

Message 14867 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:

Asking for a family member he opened a secured nfcu on August 20

Can he  try to apply for regular credit card  with nfcu or it's too early?

Too early ..

Message 14868 of 17,187
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Problem with YT is that you watch one video out of your normal viewing habits, and for the next week or two you're inundated with dozens of unrelevant videos! 

BTW there was an NFCU video on YT among several other credit related ones.

A lot of of the credit-centric YT videos disseminate incorrect information, and in many cases they're either monetized or are used as a means to direct viewers to a side business. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 14869 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Best. Advice. Ever. 

Lol you mentioned Navy so no TOS violation for you haha!.   Great storySmiley Happy.  By the time YT is done we will have Bank of the YT Credit card VisasSmiley Wink

@Anonymous so dad's a MF'er? He sure did you right!

Message 14870 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.