Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Sax2610
Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

@Anonymous  I'm a little confused i requested a Cli in January. Statement. Is posted the 20th of every month, is it beacuse February was a short month why the 91/3 has not taken effect yet. Received letter saying i,m still early. Waiting till the end of the month to apply again

Message 16991 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can only receive cli every 181 days 91/3 only applies to new accounts

Message 16992 of 17,187
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

Hey All,

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but I received a preselcted for a Platinum card in the mail today. I have a Plat CC and Cash Rewards CC. Are they trying to get me to go for a 3rd card??? Has this happen to anyone else?

Message 16993 of 17,187
Sax2610
Contributor

@Anonymous  Thank you 

Message 16994 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@delaney1 wrote:

DH got a 10k Platinum about a year ago at the lowest interest rate. We did a BT to the Platinum last year, and that's it.  Asked for a CLI yesterday, just saw he got approved for a $4K increase. 

@delaney1,

Congratulations to DH on the $4K CLI !

Message 16995 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@delaney1 wrote:

DH got a 10k Platinum about a year ago at the lowest interest rate. We did a BT to the Platinum last year, and that's it.  Asked for a CLI yesterday, just saw he got approved for a $4K increase. 

@delaney1,

Congratulations to DH on the $4K CLI !

Covid 4k congrats 

Message 16996 of 17,187
newfossil
Valued Contributor

I made a post over in approvals, but thought I would add my data points here.  

I applied for my 2nd Navy card and was instantly approved for $1800. Not a large amount, but is 3 times higher than the starting for my first card. It will grow. 

1st NFCU card is at 14% uti, also have a personal loan that is 67%. Total utilization is 12%, but showing on credit bureaus at 18% because many payments are not showing yet. Current scores are in siggy. 

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 16997 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all! My DD was approved for her second Navy card today and it's a Flagship. She went to 24/48 hr review and just got the notification she was approved. I am just curious if anyone has seen a Flagship approved for $2,500 like this before? Do you think it might be a typo and she is actually approved for $25,000? I didn't know a signature card could be less than 5k. Either way she is super happy but wanted to share the limit as I found it interesting. 

Message 16998 of 17,187
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all! My DD was approved for her second Navy card today and it's a Flagship. She went to 24/48 hr review and just got the notification she was approved. I am just curious if anyone has seen a Flagship approved for $2,500 like this before? Do you think it might be a typo and she is actually approved for $25,000? I didn't know a signature card could be less than 5k. Either way she is super happy but wanted to share the limit as I found it interesting. 

@Anonymous   I haven't seen any Flagship starting at $2500. It is my understanding that it starts at $5K. What is the credit limit on DD 1st card?

ETA congratulations on DD approval!

Message 16999 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero  fist card was $500, has since gotten a Discover for 3k. No debt or derogs. I was like 99% sure I hadn't seen anyone get it for less than 5k

5EFFC541-0F83-4224-B310-3521FDB33094.jpeg

Message 17000 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.