Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope not taking it personally at all, honestly I never thought poi was even a consideration, got caught in the whirlwind oh its 91/3 I should ask for my cli, didnt think about covid didnt think about i didnt have stubbs and apped not worrying about it down the line ill get it was just kinda shocked that with covid they didnt accept the old stubbs I also sent them my unemployment payment records showing I was getting more than I was making working lol not sweating it

Man must feel niceSmiley Wink. Havent received even 1 check yetSmiley Sad. The system here sucks . Even if i work im maxed on Navy  on my income lol but how can i complain when they gave me more credit than i madeSmiley Wink

Message 13791 of 17,187
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

How are they doing with a 3rd card? Is it still a total of 50k max on credit lines? Cause that AMEX is looking better than the GR I currently have and would consider applying for the AMEX product if I could get 25k each across all 3 cards.

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 13792 of 17,187
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

How are they doing with a 3rd card? Is it still a total of 50k max on credit lines? Cause that AMEX is looking better than the GR I currently have and would consider applying for the AMEX product if I could get 25k each across all 3 cards.

Max limit with Navy is 80k total on credit cards so its not like Penfed where they max a card at 25k.  So you could go 25k 25k 30k or 40k 20k 20k, lol the combos are limitless... take that USAA naner nanerSmiley Wink

Message 13793 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Max limit with Navy is 80k total on credit cards so its not like Penfed where they max a card at 25k.  So you could go 25k 25k 30k or 40k 20k 20k, lol the combos are limitless... take that USAA naner nanerSmiley Wink

@Aim_High  and Myself both have over $40,000 limits on a single PenFed PCR card's. Mine is $45K His is $41.7K

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/PenFed-PCR-Visa-11-500-CLI-Approved/m-p/59701...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Surprise-Auto-CLI-from-PenFed-Woooo-Hooooo/m-...

I am waiting for His 2nd Navy card, just to stay on topicSmiley Very Happy

Message 13794 of 17,187
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Aim_High  and Myself both have over $40,000 limits on a single PenFed PCR card's. Mine is $45K His is $41.7K

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/PenFed-PCR-Visa-11-500-CLI-Approved/m-p/59701...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Surprise-Auto-CLI-from-PenFed-Woooo-Hooooo/m-...

I am waiting for His 2nd Navy card, just to stay on topicSmiley Very Happy

Lol @M_Smart007  Smiley Tongue  ... keeping you on your toes? 

I'll never catch you, though! 

As for me, been doing a lot of the gardening thing this year so I've been holding off on Navy (2) and (3).   But I'll get back to them!  That AMEX denial for too many new accounts in May was a shock!  I know I need to slow my roll, at least for a little while to let some of those fade away!   In August, two will drop below 12 months and then in November, I'll lose four more new ones. 

Gardening_01.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 13795 of 17,187
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

More Rewards SUB went up to 30k points on 7/1.  Now is a good time to make the monies!

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 13796 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@recoveringfrombk7 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

More Rewards SUB went up to 30k points on 7/1.  Now is a good time to make the monies!

@recoveringfrombk7, Good Catch! .. I seen that on the site yesterday 25>>30K points

Message 13797 of 17,187
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 here's to hoping for a Flagship SUB on 8/1.  Probably won't happen and then I'm going to need to rethink my strategy.

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 13798 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@recoveringfrombk7 wrote:

@M_Smart007 here's to hoping for a Flagship SUB on 8/1.  Probably won't happen and then I'm going to need to rethink my strategy.

I hate to say this, But The SUB for Flagship usually shows up in March. (I hope I am wrong)

Message 13799 of 17,187
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 yeah I know, but we are in weird times, so a gal can dream!

Message 13800 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.