Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal UPDATED CLI and 2ND ACCOUNT THREAD

@lyTENciL wrote:

I requested $7K increase via desktop exactly 48h ago. Still nothing. I got a 24h message. 

They probably only act on business days?

No, they will approve on weekends as well (well, I know they will on Saturdays...I don't know if I've ever submitted anything that went to a review on a Sunday). 

Message 16151 of 17,187
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@lyTENciL     Sometimes that 24 hour message can mean a 48 or 72 hour message if it needs to be reviewed.   ^^    Give it a little while longer and check in Smiley Very Happy

Message 16152 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strap in boys. Asked Navy for more than the COVID $4k on my CashRewarads Visa. Let's break the dam! 

Message 16153 of 17,187
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous     I'mmmmm READY!

Message 16154 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone I am 91 days old with Navy CC and asked for a CLI from $1000 to $10,000 today and was granted to $3,000, question should I recon and if so would it be a HP? 

Message 16155 of 17,187
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous    Me?!    I wouldn't the most they are handing out now looks like 4k so you got very close and from my Knowledge it would be a HP if you recon

Message 16156 of 17,187
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

I hadn't asked NFCU for a CLI on my card for a bit, so I rolled the dice and asked for $15K. And got nada. I've still reached "my maximum internal limit" with them, according to the letter. Besides loan balances too high (yeah, I know) they gave an internal score of 694. 

Wow! The view of your grass is looking pretty green from my side of the fence.   That definitely appears to be a great internal score with them!!!

Message 16157 of 17,187
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

@CerebralZulu wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I hadn't asked NFCU for a CLI on my card for a bit, so I rolled the dice and asked for $15K. And got nada. I've still reached "my maximum internal limit" with them, according to the letter. Besides loan balances too high (yeah, I know) they gave an internal score of 694. 

Sorry to hear that. I thought the Navy internal maxed at 450 or so.

Unless the internal scoring has been updated, 450 is the max. I believe it runs 100-450. 

Weird. I'd have to look at the letter again, but I may have already shredded it. (I'm in tbe middle of a long work week and I can't remember right now.) Maybe I read the FICO score instead? 🤷🤷

Yeah probably was the FICO. We have so many scores it's hard to tell what's going on! Lol🤣

+1

Message 16158 of 17,187
Ivylicious1908
Regular Contributor

Someone already said it. Oopps

Message 16159 of 17,187
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Strap in boys. Asked Navy for more than the COVID $4k on my CashRewarads Visa. Let's break the dam! 

Oh $%&! It's on!! Come on now, bust through that mighty dam!! Lol 🤣

Good luck though, I've been waiting since Friday morning with no update.

Seems like I'll be getting some mail from them soon. Lol

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 16160 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.