cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

 


@Standby wrote:

@sid33 wrote:

Woke up this morning to an $1700 auto cli on my cash rewards card.  The card hit the one year mark at the beginning on January.   


Congrats!

Anything else you are willing to share? What was the previous limit, FICO scores, etc...



Sure... The card started out as a Platinum in 10/17 with a $4,200 sl. I did a pc to the Cash Rewards in 01/18. In 10/2018 I requested a cli and received a bump to $11,200. Then the other day is wneh I received the auto cli of $1,700. So now my limit is $12,900.

 

Other Navy cards: 3/2018- Amex $3,000 sl; 10/2018-Flagship $15k sl.

Current Fico8 scores:

Eq-704, TU-693, Ex-679

Message 9101 of 9,502
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards


@sid33 wrote:

Woke up this morning to an $1700 auto cli on my cash rewards card.  The card hit the one year mark at the beginning on January.   


My GoRewards hit the one year mark at the beginning of February.  I woke up this morning to an email from them with the title "Anniversaries are for Celebrating."  I excitedly opened it expecting all manner of goodies only to find .................. a birthday card.  No CLI or other offers.  The card is animated, so there is at least that.

 

ei.gif

Message 9102 of 9,502
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

I have to say that while I was reading ypur post in anticipation...I was probably just as let down as you were. At least it was animated...right...?!
Message 9103 of 9,502
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards


@armymed80 wrote:
I have to say that while I was reading ypur post in anticipation...I was probably just as let down as you were. At least it was animated...right...?!

My thoughts exactly smiley-laughing021.gif



Scores 1/2019:
Scores 4/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden... and garden... and garden.
Message 9104 of 9,502
Established Member

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards


@Queen87 wrote:

Hi Mike,

 

I just did and got approved for 15k. I only asked for 5k more though.


Yeah, I did as well asked for 5k got 12k. All on the SP from my AR



Message 9105 of 9,502
Valued Member

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Has anyone had a recent 91/3 or one coming up? Mine is next week on my CR with a $500 SL (4 statements already -- first one cut a week after opening) and I'm hoping for some good luck with a second card. They've pumped the brakes on anything else for the time being -- no CLOC, no auto refi. I don't think they like my EQ (09 sitting at ~577) profile at all, but they're willing to play with my TU (08 sitting ~605).

 

I've been running a ton through the card and paying every week.

Message 9106 of 9,502
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards


@SMB85 wrote:

Has anyone had a recent 91/3 or one coming up? Mine is next week on my CR with a $500 SL (4 statements already -- first one cut a week after opening) and I'm hoping for some good luck with a second card. They've pumped the brakes on anything else for the time being -- no CLOC, no auto refi. I don't think they like my EQ (09 sitting at ~577) profile at all, but they're willing to play with my TU (08 sitting ~605).

 

I've been running a ton through the card and paying every week.


With your scores, I am not sure that Navy will give you a second card. I would try for a 3X CLI first and see what they say. 



Scores 1/2019:
Scores 4/2019:

Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal: Garden... and garden... and garden.
Message 9107 of 9,502
Valued Member

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards


@Saeren wrote:


With your scores, I am not sure that Navy will give you a second card. I would try for a 3X CLI first and see what they say. 


I tried last week for a CLI (after February AR and 3 statements) and the notice said account too new (not surprised here -- and there was no HP), but I'm definitely going to try again after the account hits 91 days next week.

 

Also, my internal NFCU score was 266 or so after I first signed up with them.

Message 9108 of 9,502
Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

I tried for CLI on my three NFCU cards and a PC for my platinum card. Denied on all three CLI (two HP on credit) but approved for the PC. FICO 9 score is 610 and DTI is 25%. I think I'll get the score up closer to or over 650 and try again Smiley Happy

Message 9109 of 9,502
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Anyone else can’t log in to navy accounts?
Message 9110 of 9,502