Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal super disappointing SL :(

tag
Noximus03
New Contributor

Re: Navy Federal super disappointing SL :(

Check the link for the DP's on my initial CL fight, and results......with a discharged BK, btw. And, while I was typing this, I just got approved for another NFCU card (GoRewards) for $15k, and I requested a CLI on my current card. Hope the info in my thread helps any of you, but it did work for me, as always YMMV. Good luck!

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/NFCU-Visa-approval-but-low-CL-reconsiderat...

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Next Navy AR should be in March

Thanks. I was planning to try for the CLI then anyway, but that clinches it.

Message 22 of 27
cinnamongirl
Contributor

Nice Job on raising your scores Standby!!  I'll be interested to hear your results when you pull the trigger!

Message 23 of 27
cinnamongirl
Contributor

thank you ngoaa!!  I got ansty and pulled the trigger on the CLOC--got the full 15K approval.  Now, come on people. I know it's different underwriting departments but still laughing over my 1k cc SL.

I will wait somewhere from 3-6 months depending on my angst. In the meantime, I'm building a better, stronger relationship with NFCU so hopefully my cc will see some love ! 

Message 24 of 27
Noximus03
New Contributor

Eff that, recon that mess. State your case and get your proper SL!!!
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short on the age of this thread, AJC, but I was looking at my SP's on EQ and see that they are being pulled monthly for AR. Is this a new policy or do the ARs that really matter only come on odd numbered months? Are the even numbered pulls for FICO scores only? Thanks

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

In a similar boat with my spouse. She walked out with 1k SL last week. 

A fico score is just one piece to the puzzle. Same with AAOA or utilization. My wife has a score that is higher then mine with a cleaner file but my file is much much thicker than hers. I walked out with 7800. 

I was very much so underwhelmed but 3-6 months history with Navy can be all the difference. I'll be crossing my fingers for you as I am for my wife. I'm sure you both with see some monster limits as we continue through 2019.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.