cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal 91/3 CLI

Get your FICO Score for free

No credit card required

Navy federal 91/3 CLI

Hey! So I'm past the point that I'm able to request my CLI with navy federal however I currently have at 12% balance on the card. Should I wait until I pay this off completely for the best results? Or would it not really matter?

3 REPLIES 3
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy federal 91/3 CLI

This month i got a cli on my nfcu cash rewards card when i had a balance of about 850 or so on a 9700 limit and they still gave me a 6000 cli to 15,700.

right now 8000 is the max cli , always ask via your account page for a sp. if you call in a cli is a hard pull.

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1000/ kohls 3000/ discover IT cb 5500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 2500 /first savings bank cc 2500/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /comenity rewards mc 3k, Penfed PCR signature visa 7.5k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 15700/bread cashback amex 6k

>/ nfcu platinum 3k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
Message 2 of 4

Thank you very helpful!

Message 3 of 4
FinStar

@tryingtogrow21 wrote:

Hey! So I'm past the point that I'm able to request my CLI with navy federal however I currently have at 12% balance on the card. Should I wait until I pay this off completely for the best results? Or would it not really matter?

No need to PIF for a CLI to be considered and/or approved. If they like your overall profile then a CLI is possible. Just be sure to submit the request online or via the mobile app.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.