Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal denied card without HP?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy federal denied card without HP?

I was prequalified for a second card with turn so I applied and it was denied with no hp? Don't know why TU Fico is 750 Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy federal denied card without HP?

Have you met the requirement of 91 days and 3 full statements?
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have almost 91 days, maybe I'm at 84 but then I read their pre qualification Is pretty solid. So I went ahead and tried but where's the Hp I wonder 

Message 3 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

The system will auto deny. Which is nice because no HP.
Message 4 of 24
JL276
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have almost 91 days, maybe I'm at 84 but then I read their pre qualification Is pretty solid. So I went ahead and tried but where's the Hp I wonder 

Where on earth did you read their prequalify tool was solid? Lol It's actually the opposite of solid and quite unrealible. Whether you use the tool online or call in to prequal over the phone via a rep, people have still been denied after qualifying for all cards. Also the opposite, didn't prequal for any and still got a card. Don't rely on the prequal.

But at least it wasn't a HP. 

Try again after 91/3 or wait even longer for better odds. 

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped for an auto loan with nfcu recently. Hp popped up 2 days later. Not sure if it relates, but it seemed odd

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure the system Deny automatically? I spoke to a representative she said only Need to wait for CLI 91 days, not for a second

@AllZero wrote:
The system will auto deny. Which is nice because no HP.

card. 

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh lord lol well I guess will see. The first card I got with them it was right away 

@Anonymous wrote:

I apped for an auto loan with nfcu recently. Hp popped up 2 days later. Not sure if it relates, but it seemed odd

Message 8 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you sure the system Deny automatically? I spoke to a representative she said only Need to wait for CLI 91 days, not for a second card. 

If you follow the mega thread, you are eligible for a 2nd card and/or CLI at 91/3.

After your initial 91/3 CLI per card, it now comes 6 month interval for CLI eligibility per card.

3 card max limit.

For your reading pleasure. Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Message 9 of 24
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

+1

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.