Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu.... Easiest card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu.... Easiest card

I just became a member of nfcu what is the easiest card to get I have a 644 score and what types of limits have you seen given with that score
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nfcu.... Easiest card

I had an approval with a 635 equifax fico score and got 1700 but i had some baddies on the cash rewards card. Me personally i would apply for the best card i would get approved for. its either the gorewards or nrewards i believe but i think you would get a good limit with cash rewards but obviously you can make your own decisions. hope this helps

Message 2 of 10
creditguy
Valued Contributor

When it comes to NFCU all their cards have similar if not the same UW criteria,maybe the Flagship is harder, not sure, but either way apply for the card that would benefit you and not the one that is perceived to be easier to get. Your overall profile will determine approval and your SL, so apply and don't sweat it, good luck. 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

All are same except Flagship because of the $5k minimum.

I like the Go because of the higher tier rewards and the bonus offer right now being offered.

Message 5 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree. When you look at the info of each card, it appears maybe the flagship is a bit tougher.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about the Green signature card? Easy to obtain?
Message 7 of 10
creditguy
Valued Contributor

The green signature card would be the cash rewards. It's as easy as any of navy's cards, except flagship. If your approved with a SL of $5k or above it would be issued as a visa signature, otherwise it's a standard visa. The criteria for signature would be the same as flagship and aside from flagship you don't directly apply for a signature card.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're referring to the cashRewards it's the same as the others except the flagshipRewards. If you get $5k+ it'll be a signature and if you can get $5k+ you can get a flagshipRewards but if you're asking what's easiest then your credit may have blemishes so just go for any of them except the flagshipRewards and see what happens. goRewards and cashRewards are great choices. When you get your scores up then the platinum is good for the low APR
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed as others have said

All the same ...except Flagship ( which is only for above 5k level)

So if one is ASKING...I'd duck the Flagship....apply for what you'd LIKE the have and IF you're approved at the 5k level or above

it's a Siggy anyway....

So no harm no foul...but swing for the Flagship fence unless you're pretty SURE you're gonna get THAT one

That is again ONLY if you WANT that card

IMO it isn't my cup of tea ( I have a cashRewards @22k) and I would NOT trade it for the Flagship b/c I like 1.5% cash back on

everything that doesn't expire w/ zero AF =Simple

Flagship = $49 AF (No thanks)  points vs cash back (sorry I prefer CASH)  the 'best' Apr is 10.24 ( the worst of their cards) vs

the cashReward 9.9 or 9.74 for GO or 9.24 nRewards or even 8.74 for the Platinum (the best rate card)

Think about what floats your boat regarding points, rewards or cash then app up

Good Luck...report back Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.