Did you mean: 

No credit history-- denied CHASE freedom :(

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No credit history-- denied CHASE freedom :(

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Discover might be OP's possible saving grace as discover loves thin to no profiles..  Granted his/her salary might be to low?  Or obviously can do a secured CC for 6 months as well or something along those lines, but might be able to skip that

Cc. Dd you just get that bofa? 

Had for about a month... Goal to get to 20k within year lol.. 1k Starting sad panda had to recon to get 1k SL went pending to declined to me calling and getting analyst and her saying have no clue why declined and escalated to manger and then approved albeit a sad limit.. They pull experian at 709 at 1% util.. They are high with the SL they gave me but i know i will make it a monster quickly Smiley Happy

Met my 500+ spend today by paying a bill for the free $100, so cant compainSmiley Happy.. Finishing up my PRG spend now for my 50k MR's as well..  I am seriously in the garden for along time!  Way to many new accounts and alot aren't in signature lol.. Granted I have been pruning accounts as well so wash on CL's.. Still only around 160kish on personal credit reporting due to pruning card.

Message 21 of 23
taxi818
Super Contributor

Nice. So my 2k limit is not bad. Smiley Happy. I will do the 500 spend next week I guess.
Message 22 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:
Nice. So my 2k limit is not bad. Smiley Happy. I will do the 500 spend next week I guess.

Did better than I didSmiley Happy... I took it as I knew it would grow quickly..Although Discover and BofA are my low limit childs as expect Discover to grow quickly as well.. Plan on putting 2-3k a month through that since I am on double cash atm.. Either a 2% card or 10% card.. Hopefully get some nice bumps on that in time as well.  1k on that as well.. I think they missed a 0 on my income lol.. As you know discover is a weird beast to figure out!

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.