Not applicable

Re: Police and fire credit union

----

Message 601 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Police and fire credit union

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know which bureau police and fire credit union pulls from?

They pull Experian. 

Message 602 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about DCU

Hi friends. I wasn't sure which board was right for this question so please feel free to move if need be. I was just wondering if anyone knows if DCU will use the same hard pull if applying for multiple products at the same time? I just joined, and am interested in auto refi and a new credit card but the card is not super necessary right now if they are pull-happy. Any advice to offer on them? Thanks in advance!

Message 603 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about DCU

45 days yes on some products
Message 604 of 624
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: Official Credit Unions Guide

Does anyone know what credit bureau A Plus Federal Union pulls?

Looking to refi my auto loan soon and they go "as low as 3.00%." Can join by donating $10 and there's a $100 sub.

https://aplusfcu.org/vehicle-loans/auto/

Message 605 of 624
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

Looking to refi my auto loan soon and they go "as low as 3.00%." Can join by donating $10 and there's a $100 sub.

I was told EX by a CSR

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 606 of 624
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@heyryan wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

I was told EX by a CSR

Thanks!

For another DP:

After 30 minutes of scouring the web, it looks like Reddit r\austin found out another local, University Federal Credit Union pulls EQ.

Message 607 of 624
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

PSA for Credit Union research for cc specific to demographics and your need

I am “lurking and learning” in the forums and following the advice from the forum community and experts like @allzero. I just used creditunionmatch.com to find credit unions that I should be able to join . Specifically, since I am self employed it was helpful to streamline matches near me, that offer products that I am looking for like balance transfer and rewards credit cards and it will also list the group or organization that you can donate to for membership. Hopefully this site will be helpful to someone else in their credit card quest. May also work for rebuilding?
Message 608 of 624
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PSA for Credit Union research for cc specific to demographics and your need

Thanks for the tip!

I'm no credit expert by any means. It just appears that way from regurgitating the information I learned here on myFICO.

This is also a helpful list too.

Official Credit Unions Guide

Message 609 of 624
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: PSA for Credit Union research for cc specific to demographics and your need

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:
I am “lurking and learning” in the forums and following the advice from the forum community and experts like @allzero. I just used creditunionmatch.com to find credit unions that I should be able to join . Specifically, since I am self employed it was helpful to streamline matches near me, that offer products that I am looking for like balance transfer and rewards credit cards and it will also list the group or organization that you can donate to for membership. Hopefully this site will be helpful to someone else in their credit card quest. May also work for rebuilding?

No affiliation.  I have used this for a couple of CU's and so far info was correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ncvRL8KnnBrcAU2IjjhyYGqapkZydOttdjqT0r9dKIk/edit#gid=2099169...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 610 of 624
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.