Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over $25,000 Limit Possible with Synovus Cards

tag
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

Over $25,000 Limit Possible with Synovus Cards

Quick question for anyone who had experience with Synovus-- is there a maximum exposure limit that Synovus sets per customer?

Just over a year ago, I was able to get Synovus Cash Rewards with a SL of $25,000, and I am now thinking of applying for a 2nd card with Synovus.

However, I am unsure of Synovus' maximum exposure limit per customer and if it's $25,000 total across all cards, it will be of course a waste of an HP.

Does anyone have experience with 2 or more Synovus cards and some knowledge of the Synovus aggregate limit per customer?

Thank you very much in advance!

P.S.: For those interested in Synovus cards outside of this question, they generally pull EQ for their credit decisions and appear to be not inquiry or new account sensitive; primarily they just go off the score in their decisions. The big caveat is that you have to be in their geo to apply but one can apply at the branch even if with an out-of-state address.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Over $25,000 Limit Possible with Synovus Cards

I know of one $30k, that honor belongs to @Mahraja. His thread is here. 

Message 2 of 3
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: Over $25,000 Limit Possible with Synovus Cards

@blindambition wrote:

I know of one $30k, that honor belongs to @Mahraja. His thread is here. 

Good info! The Synovus Travel Rewards card is on my goal cards list, because of the 5% up to $5K travel points, selectable 3% category up to $3K per quarter makes this an attractive card for me to be my primary travel card. We do strictly cash back, so the net $200 ($250 - the $50 AF) for 5% travel is about as good as I've seen. There's a Synovus branch nearby, so it would be a good fit for us. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.