Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock SCT???

tag
cjdavis618
Established Member

Re: Overstock SCT???

Just app'ed for Overstock and Sportsmans guide using the SCT and I was approved for both with no HP. I use the MyFico monitoring and have no alerts. This was done Saturday the 12th. I had 674/671/678 scores and got $5500 on Ostock. No idea on Sportsmans guide as it should arrive this week.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cjdavis618 wrote:

Just app'ed for Overstock and Sportsmans guide using the SCT and I was approved for both with no HP. I use the MyFico monitoring and have no alerts. This was done Saturday the 12th. I had 674/671/678 scores and got $5500 on Ostock. No idea on Sportsmans guide as it should arrive this week.

You can go onto Sportsman Guide/Comenity website and set up your account and it will display your CL or on that website bottom left hand side is the phone number and they can tell you your credit line.  I recall on the Modell MVP Visa approval, it initially displayed that my limit on the approval screen a cl of 600.00 and I called in and was told my actual limit was 2,000.  it's nice to hear that Sportsman Guide is still a soft pull, it was for me as well.  Overstock had me concern because they asked for my entire SSN, but again a soft pull!    Also when setting up your Overstock, hit the request increase, you will get between a 300 to 400 dollar bump.  Congrats to you!

Message 12 of 16
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Overstock (like all my commenity cards) were soft pulls via the sct. I have no HP on my reports.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also was offered Overstock through sct. No hp as of yet (think one would have showed up by now, been 4-5 days). Recieved 500, then hit luv button to 700. GL

Message 14 of 16
credgirl
Regular Contributor

I did the sct within the last month...sp.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the SCT to get Overstock store card and Sportmans Guide Visa about 3 months ago and it was a SP.

I did the SCT to get a Modells Visa about 2 months ago and it was a HP.

hth

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.