Did you mean: 

PPMC CLI Questions

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PPMC CLI Questions

@Anonymous wrote:

Unenroll in VS4.0 minitoring, then re-enroll and you'll see your new score as of today.

This. Congrats @Anonymous  on Senior. You can have my walker now Pops!

walker.JPG

Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the life of me i cannot get CLI from them due to this VS4.0 poop modal score. I am already past 4 statements 

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 1.27.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-14 at 1.28.45 PM.png

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Unenroll in VS4.0 minitoring, then re-enroll and you'll see your new score as of today.

This. Congrats @Anonymous  on Senior. You can have my walker now Pops!

walker.JPG

Lol thanks @FireMedic1 - once I take my Metamucil I'm gonna start to @ you in every post I make 😂

Message 23 of 30
I_Love_Cards
Regular Contributor

I don’t think they want you to do anything but be a little more patient. Four months in the credit world isn’t really very long.

Capital one will only allow a CLI once every 6 months per card, Amex will only allow a CLI every 6 months per person for all your cards, comenity doesn’t usually give CLI on their newly issued majors for at least 6 months (although sometimes less).

You’re at 4 months. That’s only 3 required payments (for them to look and see your payments vs statements vs activity - you may have made many more than 3 payments).

And I might be wrong about this, but weren’t most of your cards acquired right about the same time? Meaning they don’t have a handful of card showing years of history yet (which might sway a CLI on a new account)?

This is only my opinion of course-but I think you just need more time. These forums sometimes give us unrealistic expectations because we see so and so did x, y, z and it makes it seem normal-so we feel like we failed if we didn’t get approved or got denied for a CLI or something. When really we don’t have all the info-we don’t know the minutia of someone’s profile and/or income and/or history with a lender or even time at job or DTI or a million other things that might be churning away in an automated algorithm.

Some people do get CLI from Synchrony right away. Many do not. Just keep building a strong history of responsible use and they will reward you when they are ready.

You are doing everything right. You will reap the rewards.
Message 24 of 30
JNA1
Valued Contributor

How you request a CLI on the PPMC?
I don’t see a luv button on the PayPal layout like my other Sync card has.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $578,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:
How you request a CLI on the PPMC?
I don’t see a luv button on the PayPal layout like my other Sync card has.

It can take a few cycles before the button appears. 

Message 26 of 30
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Saeren

I gotcha, thanks!

Would it be worth a shot to call Credit Solutions to request a CLI before the AMEX and BBVA report?
Right now neither of them are on my report.
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $578,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean you can try it but Synchrony tends to be a bit tougher with their major credit cards, wanting 4-6 months before they will think about CLIs. 

Message 28 of 30
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@JNA1  Mouse over "Services" and the link is there if available. I asked for $800 last month after 4 months to have a even CL and didnt want to push it. They matched my request. Tried again last week. No go. Good Luck!

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

d6c343eb-62d3-4e62-bf05-fd85e1a675f2.jpeg

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.