Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal wants me to app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal wants me to app

At least twice a week I get an email asking me to app. Geez! Where were you when I needed you? lol I mean they are hot on the trail. Every email has a different "we want you" message. lol

I have a collection now. In a folder. Guess I can delete them. Don't know why I saved them anyway. Perhaps because I went years and no one wanted me to app? 

Anyone else have this happening?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: PayPal wants me to app

@Anonymous wrote:

At least twice a week I get an email asking me to app. Geez! Where were you when I needed you? lol I mean they are hot on the trail. Every email has a different "we want you" message. lol

I have a collection now. In a folder. Guess I can delete them. Don't know why I saved them anyway. Perhaps because I went years and no one wanted me to app? 

Anyone else have this happening?

+1

I know that feeling all too well, my friend!  Smiley Wink

I get an email from them nearly each week, and I get a pop-up on Wells Fargo each time I log in to look at my account.  The Wells pre-qual is especially ironic to me since they were the last to turn me down when I started rebuilding.  I would have given them so much use back then for no rewards at all (I would have even paid an AF), and now they couldn't pay me to app for their card (I mean that... their rewards aren't enough for me... LOL).

Back when the window was open for PayPal et al. I would have taken them and been thrilled, but that time has passed.  It's especially ironic that the cards I was able to get back then I still have and still use, so it's definitely their loss (in both our cases!)  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So very true, UncleB! So very true..,
Message 3 of 6
taxi818
Super Contributor

Its all just marketing. I get the same emails. and funny thing is. I already have paypal.

Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

I'm constantly getting PayPal mastetcard emails, but I have eBay MasterCard, therefore I can't get PayPal mc even with different email address strategies and what not lol. And PayPal in general I can't ever get approved for but am on their marketing mailer list too lol.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get them all the time as well. Frankly, it's nice to finally be in a position that I can delete them with no regrets. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.