Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Gold Pending. Should I call?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Gold Pending. Should I call?

Nothing new from PenFed. 

I'm done reaching out to them. I refuse to work harder than they are to get a silly credit card. 

They're awful at customer service, because they don't follow through. 

If they reach out to me ever, I'll post about it on the board. 

P

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news. All is well and the card is on its way to me. 

Total time from App to Final Acceptance: 7 days. Total number of phone calls: 4. 

They seem too big to deal with things efficiently. I kept getting ping ponged back and forth. 

I'm happy to have a relationship with a credit union again, though. 

Can anyone help me get the images of my cards in my signature line. I read through the instructions and I did part of it (I have all the images) How do I do the rest. Principally, how do I upload the images to a place where I can then point myFICO to? 

Peter

Message 22 of 24
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

There is an active thread on Smorgasboard that specifically deals with adding credit card pictures to your signature. Your best bet is to pose your questions there.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 23 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As OP has now been approved thread is closed to further comment. OP is free to start an approval thread if so desired.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.