Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Membership Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Membership Approved

I applied online but app didn't go thru.. was told to call in.. called was approved n was given membership number but can login to account until I receive code in the mail.... was asked if I wanted to apply for a credit card, loan, etc I picked the Platinum Cash Rewards.... not sure if that was the right card to pick as a new member but was told it went over to underwriter should hear something 24 to 48hrs..... my EQ score is 690 with 9inqs 11% Util....... Pray for me! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Membership Approved

Congrats on the membership my guess is you will be good and approvedSmiley Happy.. Let us all know!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on the membership my guess is you will be good and approvedSmiley Happy.. Let us all know!

Thank you! I hope so

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm praying for you. Good luck!!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm praying for you. Good luck!!

Thank You!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Thank You! Will do

Message 7 of 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your membership and welcome to PenFed.  In my experience they're pretty decent folks.  As far as your score, PenFed uses a NextGen score which in my situation, was drastically lower than my Fico 08...still enough to be approved for the Promise Visa, but still about 30points lower than my 08 score.  Do come back and chime in and share your results...best of luck to you!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.